embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Cover Us Oh Lord

 Cover me Oh Lord

There are moments where

I need a push and a shove

and you are there!

 Cover me Oh Lord 

I see people helping people

and I am in awe!

I see a man holding a baby

as he navigates through the

store with his children following

behind, pushing the cart!

I'm in awe My Lord!

Cover them Oh Lord!

I see a bus driver helping 

a person in a wheelchair 

to climb aboard!

It's most inspirational to the world

for they have touched you!

Cover them Oh Lord!

I see a person who have life difficulties

but they press on in their daily tasks!

They are most brilliantly inspiring 

to us all!

Cover them Oh Lord!

When we are weak Oh Lord

Show us your compassion

and your kindness!

Give us a soft place to land.

Show us your face of holiness+

Cover us Oh Lord!

When we are emotional in our

settings bring yourself to Us!

Show us you are near!

Cover us Oh Lord!

We sit quietly in church 

and we are in prayer to you

Oh Lord!

At times we are beside ourselves

and often feel alone!

Your words in prayer places

a soft blanket before us!

Your songs in praise

remind us  we are

together as one in your glory!

You show us yourself as you

are lifted high!

We as your people see your

Glory and Praise before us!

We as your people are in awe

as you are raised above your

holy altar!

For you are the lamb of God

who takes away the sins of the

world!  Blessed are they who 

are called to the supper of 

the lamb. John Ch. 6

Oh Jesus !

Bless your people of faith

Cover us with your unbloody

sacrifice on the altar!

Fill us up in the 

richness of your Divine love!

Cover your world Oh Lord

and give us your Holy peace+

________________________________

Behold Our God

The Body of Christ

Cling to Christ

Oh The Deep Deep Love 

My Soul Clings to You O My Lord (scripture)

John Ch.6 The Holy Eucharist (scripture)

Jesus of Nazareth The Last Supper (video)

One Bread One Body (video)