embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, August 8, 2016

A Message About Nightlights


NOTE: OUR MOBILES AND COMPUTERS CAN BE USED AS NIGHTLIGHTS, HOWEVER BE CERTAIN YOU KISS YOUR THUMB FOR REPRESENTATION ON JESUS ON THE CROSS, OR KISS HIS IMAGE ON THIS BLOG ! JESUS IS WITH YOU

Dear One's ,Peace be among you in  Our Lord, and may He give you the Peace and Comfort you need.
There are NINE video's  that has a candle in the video. 

Please go to the link : (1) CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY SUNG BY DONNA Cori Gibson
You will find many images of our loving and divine Lord. In the Holy Host (Christ Body) of our Lord and in the Holy Chalice (Christ Blood) John Ch.6 V-48-69
You ill see images Jesus in the host of Christ in the tabernacle (Consecrated Host / the Holy Eucharist ; Jesus body, blood, soul, and divinity. 
Tabernacle means: dwelling place Christ dwells in the Holy Eucharist (spiritual food & drink
                                    .
                                  
Please go to the link :(2) IN THE BEGINNING ( BY JOHN MICHAEL TALBOT)  towards the
end of the video , you will see a lighted candle. May these candles provided be your nightlight !
May they bring forth Christ light all around us and in our hearts !!
                                   

Please go to the link: (3) OCEANS OF MERCY BY THE THIRSTING)  you will see a lighted
                                    candle at the beginning of the video.

Please go to the link: (4GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD / One of my favorite !
                                       Go Light Your World / another video by Chris Rice


Please go to the link: (5) ONE TRUE GOD (BY NEW SONG)

Please go to the link: (6) CHRIST BE OUR LIGHT

Please go to the link: (7)Prepare The Way  Song

                                       EVERYTHING , by Lifehouse

                                   (8) Divine Mercy Chaplet (by Fr. Rob Galea)

                                    (9) TO HONOR YOU , by Jimmy Scott

Please go to my favorites: on the website embraceholycross.com
Please go to the Links  "Embrace the Cross"
                                       "The Short Way of Embrace the Cross"
                                        "My View from The Sky"

THE QUILTED ROSARY*****
 May you view the candles provided  in the NINE video's I mentioned on the embraceholycross.blogspot.com.   Your Prayer and Offering will be UNITED WITH OTHERS !
                                            May Our Lord Bless YOU and keep YOU all of your days !
Our World is praying for YOU and ALL who are Embracing the Cross of Jesus.  After you finish YOUR PRAYER TO OUR LORD, you may keep your NIGHTLIGHT on as
mentioned if you have one. May it constantly remind you of Jesus for HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD !!!    many blessings be given unto you and ALL your family and friends,  Love Lori Foster.

OUR SUFFERINGS IS ALWAYS UNITED AND VICTORIOUS WITH CHRIST

What is Prayer?  Prayer is a act of communicating with God, having a quite time with God.
What is Worship? Worship is praise and devotion to God in worship-means loving someone or something more than anyone or anything. 

Blessed Mary, Angels and The Saints are not God, so we do not worship them ; referring to  Blessed Mary, Angels and Saints We can and should ask them to pray for Us.  When we do so , they intercede on our behalf, just as a friend on Earth.
St. James Ch. 5 Verses 16 " The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful"
How many of us ask someone to pray for us? We can ask Blessed Mary, the Saints, Angels to
pray for us for they are already in Heaven. They are righteous and have been Glorified in Christ once they enter into Heaven. in fact, it could be said that they are much alive than those of us on Earth.
Matthew Ch. 22 Verses 31-32 "As to the fact that the dead are raised, have you not read what God said to you, "I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob"? He is the God of the living not the dead."

We can only get to Heaven through Jesus . John Ch. 3 Verses 13-15 No one has gone up to heaven except the One who came down from there-the Son of Man (Who is in Heaven). Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up.
John Ch.14 Verse 6- 11 " I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me.  If you really knew me, you would know my Father also. From this point on you know him; you have seen him." "Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say show us the Father"? Do you not believe that I am the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not spoken of myself; it is the Father who lives in me accomplishing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works I do.

Prayer to the Blessed Trinity:
The Father is my hope. The Son is my refuge. The Holy Spirit is my protector. Glory to the holy and undivided Trinity, now and forever.  Let us praise the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; let us bless and exalt God above all forever!  Almighty and everlasting God, to whom we owe the grace of professing the true Faith, grant that while acknowledging the glory of the eternal Trinity and adoring its unity,we may through Your majestic Power be confirmed in this faith and defended against ALL adversities; through Jesus Christ Our Lord, who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen

Prayer to the Holy Spirit:
Come Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts. Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill all the duties of my state conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just.  Let my charity be such as to offend no one, and hurt on one's feelings; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me.  Assist me, O Holy Spirit, in all my trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen me in my weakness, help me in all my needs, protect me in temptations and console me in afflictions.  Graciously hear me , O Holy spirit, and pour Your Light into my Heart, my Soul, and my Mind. Assist me to live a holy life and to grow in goodness and grace. amen

Remember Always When We Sing to Jesus, it's like praying twice to God !!! Let us Sing !
Please go to the link on this blog called Break Every Chain by Jesus !! Say Yes to Him!!

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE A POCKET RING ROSARY ; Please go to the link on this blog called embraceholycross.com message  . You will find out how to purchase inexpensive rosaries, with a one decade (ten beads).  It can help you to do the Embrace The Cross prayer method.
Here is a website you can go to for Pocket Ring  or one decade rosaries . 
note: The pocket ring has a crucifix on it and you can attach it to your keychain or simply
place it where you will be reminded of God's Love +++
www.leafletonline.com  or 1-800-328-9582 to receive a catalog.