embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Prepare the Way for the Lord (St. Luke Ch.7 Verse 27 / Rainbow Our Lords Gift to Us

Isaiah Ch 54; Verses 1-10
The New Zion; 
Raise a glad cry, you barren one who did not bear.
break forth in jubilant song, you who were not in
labor. For more numerous are the children of the
deserted wife.
than the children of her who has a husband,
says the Lord.
Enlarge the space for your tent, spread out
your tent cloths unsparingly; lengthen your ropes and
make firm your stakes.
For you shall spread abroad to the right
and left .
Your descendants shall dispossess the nations
and shall people the desolate cities.
Fear not, you shall not be put to shame;
You need not blush, for you shall not be
disgraced.
The shame of your youth you shall forget.
the reproach of your widowhood no longer
remember.
For he who has become your husband is your
maker , his name is the Lord of host.
Your redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
called God of all the earth.
The Lord calls you back
like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit,
A wife married in youth and then cast off,
says your God.
For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with great tenderness I will take 
you back.
In an outburst of wrath, for a moment
I hid my face from you;
But with enduring love I take pity
on you, says the Lord, your redeemer.
This is for me like the days of Noah,
When I swore that the waters of Noah
should never again deluge the earth;
So I  have sworn not to be angry with you,
or to rebuke you.
Though the mountains leave their place
and the hills be shaken,
My love shall never leave you
nor my covenant of peace be shaken, 
says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

Dear Reader, In the times of Noah, God gave a wonderful sign
in the sky "The Rainbow"  a covenant that the Lord should
never again deluge the earth with water.

We are to adore and respect the RAINBOW A GIVEN SIGN 
FROM GOD IN HEAVEN. 
The rainbow is a beautiful GIFT given to us by Our Lord, 
and shall be held with respect and honor.
The RAINBOW should never be used in any way not of God.
The RAINBOW was a GIFT to Us from God, not
Man gift to Man or Woman gift to Woman.

Genesis Ch 9 Verse 11-17
Covenant with Noah:
I will establish my covenant with you, that
never again shall all bodily creatures be
destoryed by the waters of a flood;
There shall not be another flood to devastate
the earth.  God added: This is the sign that
I am giving for all ages to come, of a
covenant between ME AND YOU and 
every living creature with you. 
I SET MY BOW IN THE CLOUDS TO 
SERVE AS A SIGN OF THE COVENANT
BETWEEN ME AND THE EARTH.
When I bring clouds over the earth and
and the BOW meaning RAINBOW;appears
in the clouds. I will recall the covenant
I have made BETWEEN ME AND YOU
and all living beings, so that the waters shall
never again become a flood to destory all
mortal beings.
As the bow appears in the clouds, I will see
it and recall the EVERLASTING COVENANT
That I have established between God and all
living beings--All mortal creatures that are on earth.
"God told Noah; "This is the sign of the covenant
I have established between me and all mortal creatures 
that are on earth."

REVELATION CH. 10 VERSE 1
Then I saw another mighty angel come down from
heaven wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow about his head;
His face shone like the sun and his legs like
pillars of fire.

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD
St. Luke Ch 7 Verses 24-29
When the messengers of John ( John the baptist; Jesus cousin)
had set off, Jesus began to speak about him to the crowds.
"What did you go out to see in the desert--a reed swayed
by the wind?"
What, really, did you go out to see-- 
someone dressed luxuriously? Remember,
those who dress luxury and eat in splendor
are to be found in royal palaces.
Then what did you go out to see-- a prophet?
He is that, I assure you, and something more.
This is the man of Whom Scripture says,
** I send my messenger ahead of you
** to prepare your way before you.
I assure you, there is no man born of 
woman greater than John. Yet the least born
into the kingdom of God is greater than he."
The entire populace that had heard Jesus,
even the tax collectors, gave praise to God
for they had received from 
John the baptismal bath he administered. 

note; John the Baptist, baptized many people
of our Lord, He was always announcing
someone greater is to come after me and I am
not worthy to unfasten the straps of his sandals.
John the Baptist would say:
Make Way for the Lord!!

I WILL PROTECT MY SOUL(story) 5-2018

PREPARE HIM ROOM

ONE STILL NIGHT

PREPARE THE WAY, BY HOSANNA