embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, May 15, 2017

I WEEP (STORY)

I AM WEEPING MY PEOPLE !

I see a girl in sorrow, worrying, and afraid
of an unplanned pregnancy and
there is NO ONE to embrace her.
I WEEP 
I see People who are in witness
of MY CREATION  of Human
Birth, and yet APPROVES
ABORTION.
I WEEP
I see People EXTREMELY CONCERNED
for MY CREATION of Animal's
Birth of New Life !
And yet refuse to help END the
MURDERS of my GREATEST
CREATION Human Life !
I WEEP
I see a woman out for lunch
with her husband,
asking him how his morning
went ! He answers her in saying
he has performed about
10 abortions, and He has
10 MORE to do in the
afternoon.
I WEEP 
I see a Mother assisting her
daughter, going inside
an abortion clinic to
ERASE  MY CREATION
and afterwards , they
will go out for breakfast.
I WEEP
I see a young boy, afraid to
announce to his parent's of
his girlfriends pregnancy.
He finds the courage to tell
his parent's the news!
 They reply
back to him in saying ,
"What are you going to do?"
"You need to ask your girlfriend
to abort the baby , before she
gets further along.
Their son answers back!
Kill my own?
I WEEP
Honey, it's not murder ! Our Lord
will understand your difficulties.
You know, it is legal, and you
won't be doing anything
wrong ! It 's best for the baby.
Their son answers back,
"Did you say baby?"
AND I WEEP
Dad , can I borrow your truck?
I need to SAVE these
puppies that were abandoned
in a field!
I see bags of unborn babies
being thrown in the dumpster
at an abortion clinic;
abandoned and not ONE SOUL
knows it's NAME.
I WEEP
Oh, Lord, you don't know "My Story."
My life is most difficult.
I have no money ! What am I
to do? Take "your story" to a 
church that stands for the
TRUTH. They will help
you in your needs, and 
your unborn. 
What if they turn me away?
"Seek and You shall find !"
Call an adoption agency
in your city, and they will
help you in your needs.
Why does this have to be an
issue Lord? Now days they offer
pills and the baby won't even
feel it !
NO ! YOU ARE EXTREMELY WRONG!
THE UNBORN BABY IS STILL MY OWN
CREATION ! WHAT YOU ARE CHOOSING
TO DO IS PREVENTING MY CREATION TO
BE BORN ON EARTH. I ASSURE YOU
YOUR BABY IS NOT UNDONE ! 
NO MAN WILL EVER UNDO
MY OWN CREATION !
I AM GOD
I AM THE MAKER AND CREATOR
OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE
AND INVISIBLE !
LET ME REMIND YOU
YOUR UNBORN BABY; OR WHAT 
YOUR DOCTOR'S LIKE TO SAY;
  FETUS IS VISIBLE !
*Psalm 139 Verse 13; Truly you have formed my inmost being
You knit me in my mothers womb.
The buildings all across the globe
are buildings of darkness.
The unborn babies SOULS are my
LIGHT ; their light is of ME for
I AM THE LIGHT !
How much longer will your
buildings STAND AGAINST ME?
I STILL WEEP !

Jesus Wept / 5-16-2017

Project Rachel and Gabriel for Pregnancies, depression, addictions / 7-2016