embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

An Angel's Visit

Dear One's , on August 1995, I was given another dream . This dream has helped give me strength to be able to take courage in Christ ! I wish for you to receive and gather up courage and praise in Our loving , Most beautiful Lord !

Here is my given dream:
I was in my bedroom kneeling at the side of my bed and praying the rosary. I was looking at the crucifix on my wall and my Blessed Mary Statue was sitting on a dresser against the same wall.
As I was praying the rosary, My Blessed Mary Statue began to weep, and then she bent her head towards the ground. The statue became very dramatic. The statue knelt down on the ground and still weeping very hard. I felt my whole Heart and soul crying out for Her. She was in tears of sorrow for the world that Jesus created has become so very distant and lost. I could feel her tears were also for all of us, for mankinds evil and selfish ways will make it hard on all of God's people who adore and love Him.
Suddenly next to the weeping Statue a young Angel appeared in my bedroom. She was wearing a white gown, she had curly black hair, and big brown eyes. her face was round and she had real fair skin. She was a young teenager and very beautiful ! I instantly knew she was sent from God. Next thing I know I could see myself in my dream , talking with the angel and writing messages down on paper. I believe the messages was urgent and something to do with the world. I don't know anything she had told me to write, however I could sense the message stressed prayer and rosary daily.
Meanwhile, the Blessed Mary statue is still weeping. Next thing I know the angel said that she had to leave, and I was sad to see her go. However , before she left she woke my husband up. Then I could see through my husbands eyes. the room was a bit foggy, and he could see me talking to the Angel. then my husband could see the Blessed Mary Statue weeping and then the Angel disappeared.
end of my dream. 

NOTE: Statues, Icon's , pictures we do not worship , only give reverence to. The same as our loved one's pictures ect... Jesus Christ is the ONLY ONE we worship and give glory and praise to. We as Christain's give HONOR to the Angel's, Saints, and Blessed Mary in asking them to PRAY FOR US. including OUR OWN GAURDIAN ANGEL.
KEEP ON PRAYING PEOPLE ! GOD ADORES US AND HE LOVES US !

NOTE: below is a short dream: (Jesus holding a lamb on his shoulders)

Follow Me

City on a Hill

 Joyful Joyful

 Thrive

Praise You in this storm


My Given Dreams and Signs ; by Lori Foster 9-28-2017

Guardian Angel Prayer: Angel of God my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side , to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen 
try to teach this prayer to your children every night. 

June 13, 2011, I had a short dream, that Jesus was holding a lamb on His shoulders and he was looking up towards the sky , up to Heaven. end of dream.
Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sins of the World. Jesus is Our Shepherd and we are His lambs. He is holding EACH OF US. he knows and EMBRACES us always.