embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Given Dreams and Signs / by Lori Foster / God Bless Always

MY GIVEN VISION OF JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS /1-19-17

prayers, rosary, and my 3 given dreams and Lori Foster's Story.




EMBRACING A CHILD (embraceholycross.com)
Dear One's,  The Story above called " Embracing a Child" was a given dream I 
received around 1995.  The written story is exactly how I received it, however the 
only difference is , before Jesus begins to sing, he waits for a child to sing first.
In my dream I am at a Christmas gathering , and I am holding baby Jesus as described in my story.
A little girl begins to sing a Christmas song ! Jesus then joins in AFTER the little girl begins to sing.
Jesus sang in a different language, and his voice was so beautiful and not of this world. He was extremely intelligent and pure ! Then my dream preceded  of the vision of Jesus in the high chair being crucified. This dream had so much beauty  and sadness.  I was so worried of how  Jesus would be treated as he preceded down the road and into the city. Thank you for listening to "My Stories." , God Bless, Lori


REAL/7-19-17
LIGHT OF THE WORLD / 4-27-17
THE HOUSE YOUR BUILDING / 9-29-17
UNDONE / 4-5-17