embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Day of Japan's Tsunami

Dear One's
I am writing to you about another given sign God has granted to me.
On March 11, 2011 , The day of Japan's  Tsunami, I was given another
sign from Our Dear Lord.
I was sending my two children off on the bus, and I looked over at the wall my T.V. is on, and I could see one large cross appear about two feet tall.
We were watching the horrible Tsunami, taking place on the morning news.
I mentioned it to my husband that  I had just seen a large cross form , however he did not see it. 
I have been able to see large crosses appear over on or beside that wall on
other occasions.
One of the times was on Aug. 23, 2009,  during the drawing of Jesus from my son. As he was sitting at my dining room table I could see a large cross form and I mentioned it to him as he was drawing my
vision of Jesus Crucified ; the image now called "Embrace the Cross."
I am the only one who has been allowed to see the large crosses.

That evening of the Tsunami,  I went to the stations of the cross at my church.
Around 10:00 p.m. I was doing the Embrace the Cross prayer method in front of
my crucifix in my dining room that is 14 inches tall.  My dining room is connected to my living room where I have seen the large crosses form. )  I was making my five crosses and my given kiss towards the crucifix in my dining room with my hand . I looked over to my right, and  another large cross formed on the wall where my T.V. is on .  The large cross that formed was about 3 feet tall .
When I see the large crosses they only appear for a split second and are a bright white glowing color.  
Please know, I have been allowed to see the Large Crosses form only on a few occasions and only on my living room wall.  I haven't seen any Large Crosses form for at least two years now, however the crosses are still  appearing  around my crucifixes daily and MORE appear during prayer and rosary .  The crosses that appear are more than one at a time.  The crosses move very rapidly and move all around the crucifix.  Keep on praying dear one's !

On June 13, 2011, I had another dream that Jesus was holding a lamb on his shoulders and He was looking up the sky up to Heaven end of dream  
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.
Jesus is  our shepherd and we are his lambs.  He is holding each of us. He knows us and embraces us always. 

Two Large Crosses Given /3-2019

Boy Jesus Lost In The Temple  / 2-28-17

My Given Dreams , by Lori Foster /9-28-2017

I Will Wait For You / 3-11-2020

( May we try our best to go to Mass on Sat. evening Vigil or Sunday Mass , or your Church Services.)  If one is unable to attend a church service , may you  try to view  Mass or a Church service on your T.V. or listen to a Service on your radio or internet.
God Is With Us  in All His Love and His Peace !