embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, December 11, 2017

Would You Recognize Me ?

You say that you know
WHO I AM
Would you recognize Me ?

I am in the EYES of a helpless
baby.
When you look into the eye's
of a child ,
you see MY EYES .

Oh Lord , Yes I would
recognize you !

Do you see me in the eyes of
a lonely teen whom needs
spoken to and heard ?

WHEN YOU SPEAK TO 
THEM , YOU ARE 
SPEAKING TO ME

But Lord , they are not you !

I AM THE WORD AND
WHAT I SAY IS TRUE
"WHAT YOU DO ONTO OTHERS
THAT YOU DO UNTO ME."

My eyes are in your sons
and daughters !

My holiness wants to dwell
within them. But it is up
to the parents to help guide
them to my narrow path.

Are you doing the hard work
and making the right choices
in their daily lives ?

Are you giving correction in
a loving , positive and yet firm way?

 Are you ignoring your child's
needs of understanding and
simply becoming your
 child's friend ?

Do you still say you know Me
and recognize Me?

Look in your own daily lives
and see who is missing out !
See who are becoming
ISOLATED AND SAD.

If you ignore them , then
I will ask you - Why did
you not RECOGNIZE ME?

Why Do They Persecute My Son / 12-11-2017

Embracing A Child
The Complete story of Embracing A Child you can find on 
this link:
My Given Dreams , by Lori Foster 9-28-17