embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, April 9, 2018

Give Us Your Spirit / prayer on My Favorites #2

My Dear Jesus , My Lord ,
Send forth your Spirit among us all.
In our pain let us see your light.
In our loneliness may we see
your face of kindness.
Where is your Spirit ?
Allow us to not be afraid to
show your goodness !
Your heavenly strength is
among us and always
will be .
May we constantly invite
your Spirit into our own
and make us whole again !
May we gain your wisdom,
your patience, and your
knowledge.  May we not
be afraid of the truth.
May we know you are with
us when there is no comfort,
no warmth, and no true joy.
Place  your hands among us
so we can go forth peacefully !
May our hearts so true , burn in
flames to be with yours.
Grant our World true love
of yours and your true
kindness !
May we receive the 
Divinity of your words of
hope.
Help build us all into yourself
with all that we have to offer.
In your precious name Oh Lord !
amen

This prayer to the Holy Spirit was written on
March 18, 2014 in my journal.
May we pray for all whom are
embracing the Cross of Jesus !
Lori Foster

Spirit of The Living God / 5-5-2018

My Letter To You My God / 4-8-2018