embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Letter to You My God / prayer on My Favorites #2

I prayed the Divine Mercy Prayer at 3:00 hour ; when you died
on the cross O' Lord.  I placed your cross in my hands and
 softly kissed your pierced hands on one side of the cross onto the other.
As each time the hammer pounded into your beautiful hands ,
you endured my pain , my sorrow ; you took it all !
I go to you as small as I am with my ever so pain , and
placed it all in your palms as you responded to me
physically, spiritually, in saying Yes !   Each time
the nails kept going in deeper and deeper ; you took it all in !
I thank you my Jesus with my constant given kiss onto your
wounds ; your shattered hands.  Each thorn that was in place
on your precious head was for me ; my sorrow ; my pain ;
my sins. The piercing of your feet that carried you gracefully
and strongly across our lands ; to show and speak your
divine words and divine actions are set in place so solid
on the Cross .
I hold your feet of so much pain and blood and kiss
them ever so gently ; looking up at you is an
awesome sight ; even in all your agony and blood
you are beautiful !  I see your pierced side of water of purity
and blood poured out in forgiving of the worlds sins, my sins.
I kiss your side and I ask you in the midst of your pain of
holiness  to pour your softness of
love , purity, and show me kindness, patience, and 
your mercy. In your Cross I am given strength
and comfort of yours. 
I Love you my God,
with all my heart 
and soul.
Amen
written in my journal on New Years Eve 2013
May Jesus grant you his Peace of his Love,
Lori Foster

Give Us Your Spirit / 4-9-2018

Jesus is Everything / by lifehouse / 4-9-2018