embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Zachary's Story / Toddler entering into Heaven

Dear One's, here is a story about a little boy named Zachary.
He was born on September 9, 1997. Zachary was my cousin's.
third child and he brought the gift of our Lord's light into their home.

Zachary was born with a heart condition and through multiple surgeries
and visits to the hospital he remained a strong little guy.
He had big blue eyes and blonde curly hair. There was a shyness
about him that made you love him that much more.  He was very
attached to his parents and his older brother and sister.
His smile was simply beautiful!

I would like to share with you some of my writings taken from my journal
about Zachary.  Zachary's mom is a cousin of mine and we spent many
days together, throughout our childhood. Both our families would go
to Mass together and Sunday School.

Here are my writings taken from my Journal:

January 4, 2000, my children went off to school this morning. I received a phone
call at 8:00 a.m. from my aunt who babysat for Zachary. Zachary's
mom worked as a beautician and my aunt would help take care of little Zachary. It
allowed him to be around other children in a different setting outside of his home.
My Aunt was with Zachary throughout his trials and difficulties. She helped Zachary's
parents the best she could. My Aunt is one of my mom's sisters and is also, Zachary's grandpa's
sister. Zachary's mom grew up next to my aunt's family. Their houses were next to one another
out in the country.
Now I must tell you about that morning phone call I received from my aunt. I could tell
in her voice she was very sad. She told me that Zachary died this morning at 7:00 a.m.
I told her I would tell my family and I began to cry as she did as well. We said our
good-byes. It was only the night before, that I had spoken to Zachary's mom. She said that Zachary was rushed to the hospital, for he was a blue color and gasping for air.
They sent him home with an oxygen machine.
I know that my cousin and her husband placed their own trust
in God and asked for his will be done for Zachary.
After my aunt called me about Zachary's death, I cried so hard.  I called my mom and told
her about Zachary's passing. I also told my mom about a given dream I was most honored
to receive.

May 1997, Written in my journal four months before Zachary's birth.
This dream was a very painful and intense dream 
This dream is held in Zachary's honor!

I remember calling my parents on the phone and crying extremely painfully. 
I remember yelling out "Do you see her!" Do you see the Blessed Mary!" 
I could see a large Image of Blessed Mary up in the sky. Then God showed me
 a vision of heaven.  I can see two little boys walking
along a path.  One boy was about six or seven and the other was about two years old.
The older boy seemed to know where he was going on the path as if he was
greeting the little toddler. The toddler was fair skin, and he had blonde curly hair.
I could only see the back side of him. 
The older boy was holding the toddlers' hand as if he was guiding him into heaven.
The path was very beautiful and pleasant. There were trees on each side of the
path with extremely beautiful colors. The trees were not like our trees on earth
for they were sparkling with silver and gold!  After seeing the two boys walking
on the path in heaven and seeing the remarkable trees, allowed me to 
feel peaceful.
I was saying goodbye to my parents ever so sad, and the dream ended.

I wrote in my journal; Dear Lord what did this dream mean? I kept this
dream silent until a week before Zachary died.  I decided to share this dream
with my sister and I remember telling her the toddler in the dream looked like Zachary. 
Note: I also remember at the end of my given dream, I could see altar boys 
and a funeral Mass happening. I could also see myself helping my thirteen
year old daughter, in picking out her dress for the funeral Mass. 

Dear One's, when my parents moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico, I was the one whom
had to call them and tell them of Zachary's death the same as in my given dream.
I do know that Blessed Mary greeted little Zachary before being led to Our Divine
Lord with open arms.
Little Zachary lived only two years and four months of his life here on earth,
 and he touched so
many people in such a short time.  He showed God's love and his service in this
world before he entered into heaven.
May our Lord continue to Bless Zachary's parents for they did everything right and
gave Zachary their complete love.  Dear Lord bless Zachary's older brother and
his sister for they gave him love of joy!

These songs are for you dear Zachary, with my love, Lori.


I Can Only Imagine (lyrics) /3-16-2018

It Is Well (lyrics) / 4-10-2018

What A Beautiful Name / 7-2017