embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, May 10, 2018

I Only Want to Be Alone With You Jesus

I want to be alone with you Jesus +

How is it that the world
tells us ; To be alone is not good.

But I myself want to be alone
with you Jesus +

The world invites us to engage
in activities that are against
you and far from you.

People tell me "It's your own life
do with it what you want ."

But I find myself wanting to
be still.
I find myself wanting to
become silent towards you. +

The world tells me to have fun !
Listen to the beat of the World !

I only want to listen to your beat
oh Lord ; your heart beat next
to mine +

The world introduces new 
fads, styles, books, arts and
music !

I only want to absorb in 
what you have to say
and what is true.
I want to see goodness
and hear the rhythm
of your song +

The world tries to prompt
me in the ways of darkness
in telling  me it's not 
against you .

People tell me "It's your
freedom , you deserve to 
be happy !"

I step back and wonder
Is it freedom or is it
slavery to sin that Jesus
was speaking about ?

Then I ask myself
Are my friends having
"Misguided Compassion"
Are they helping to lead
my Soul to damnation ?

I continue in asking myself
Do I go with my feelings ?
Do I allow the ways of
the World to Cost me
my own happiness of
eternity ?
Is my sin worth it ?
Do I really want to
cut myself off from
ever being with Christ ?
Christ said he has a plan
for each and everyone of us.

Shall I bypass what God
has in store for me?

Are my own wants and needs
so important that  they will
dismiss me from entering
into Heaven ?

Oh ' My God  please help
me see you !

Oh ' Dear Jesus show me
yourself on the Cross over
and over again.

Remind me of the beauty
you are and your gifts
of many !

Please help me !
Help me to be strong and
fight the good fight !

Help me to recognize the 
wolves you warned us about !

I know you have my reward
when I enter into Heaven

No sin is worth losing YOU !

I only want to be in your
light Oh' Lord +

People will try to pull
me in and tell me 
"It feels good"

Allow me always to see
underneath the lies of
Satan +

The world tries to convince
me I am weak when I
turn from mankinds
ways and turn towards
you !

I only want to be in 
tuned with you Oh' Lord
for it is you that will
give me strength +

You spoke in Matthew Ch 10 V. 39
Whoever finds their life will lose it,
and whoever loses their life for my
sake will find it +

To save your life is to lose it
and to lose your life for my
sake is to save it +

I would rather be alone
with you my Jesus +

for it is you that I 
find true meaning of
my life
my heart
and my soul +

To go towards evil
I cannot bare
I would rather
wither up than to
go against you my 
Jesus +

When others enter into the
darkness of sin
I will remind myself
of you !
I will remember you at the 
Cross.
How you washed me
with your blood +

When others turn away
from your Cross and try
to convince me I don't have
to suffer.

Remind me to offer 
my sufferings up to 
you and join my
Heart to your
Sacred Heart +

When the world gives out
false words all about
you Lord ' 

You will find me alone
in prayer and seperated
from the Author of Sin
your most enemy Satan +

The World tells me the 
Cross is too much ,
ignore your pain,
and carry on !

I will look up to You
Oh ' Lord
I will join my Cross
with Your Cross +

People tell me to 
"Do what makes you
feel good."

I observe and look
at who are lost 
in the world
and they have nothing
good to offer.
I see they are
 disconnected 
people from God.

I tell myself
I will have joy in you !
I don't want to be
without you Jesus
in all that I do +

I speak quietly to you 
my God !
I love you , and
hold me !
I only want to be 
alone with you Jesus +

The Jesus Prayer : 
Lord Jesus Christ
Son of God
have mercy on me
a sinner +++

The Jesus Prayer Video / 5-10-2018 / an explanation of this short prayer to Jesus
A Message for the Broken / 5-11-2018
Feelings / 5-11-2018

Songs:
Never Ever / 5-2018

Take Courage / 5-2018
Fear Is A Liar / 5-2018
Chain Breaker / 5-2018

Could you be this good / 5-2018

Jenn Johnson , Kristene Dimarco, Natalie Grant & Zach William / 5-2018 & Ester Osaji