embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, May 11, 2018

A Message for the Broken

Dear One's , I would like to give you a message about
 brokenness .
Many people have been mentally , emotionally, and
physically harmed and broken.
"Jesus knows your pain"

In your suffering you have kept it all inside
and you feel like nobody knows your pain.
"Jesus knows you very well"

Your abuse you have held on to for
a very long time.
"Jesus will wait for you"

Your wounds have been kept hidden
and unattended to.
"Jesus will heal you"

Your wounds keep getting ignored
and placed inside an empty box.
Your wounds have prompt you
to go elsewhere.
"Jesus is looking down upon
you . His eyes are meeting
your eyes"

I am comfortable with my wounds
for they are mine.
"You are re-victimizing yourself"
Because someone has inflected pain
onto you , doesn't mean we are to
hold on to that pain.
"Jesus carries our pain
He showed himself on His
Cross.  He took all our
pain and sufferings and
by his stripes we are healed"

Maybe you are self inflecting
pain onto yourself. You keep
telling yourself it's my fault
or this pain is too deep.

First

In Too Deep (song)
Where Feet may fail (song) +++++

Dear One, you will never
be able to heal your pain
on your own. Seek out
someone whom you can
trust ( I have suggestions
below )
 find someone who will
listen to "Your Story"
"Jesus must be the one
you go to First" Then 
make your move+++

I am afraid to reveal my pain
and emptiness. I am afraid
I will be judged and looked
at differently.
"Jesus was judged and stripped
of his clothing before many.
He was spit on and mocked
at in his suffering for us"

How do I release this pain ?
"Through Christ Cross"
Look at your pain and speak
to Jesus and confide in him.
"Jesus was in agony in the 
garden of Gethsemane"
He was alone and cried out
to The Father"

Be open with how you feel
and how your body, mind,
and soul was damaged.
"No wound is ever healed
unattended to" 

If we hold on to our wounds
it can cause us to engage in other
things or people whom are not
good for our body, mind , and
our soul.
"Jesus held on to His Father's 
will" Even on the Cross he
looked down upon us in saying
"Father forgive them , they
do not know what they are
doing"

By trusting in God and
letting go of our wounds
will allow us to see ourselves
differently. When we lean
on Christ in the agony in 
the garden Jesus embraces
us.
"Jesus will remind us how
much he loves us"

When we are alone in the
agony in the garden with
Jesus He helps us to release
our pain.
"Jesus will say "Look at
me on my Cross" I did this
for you !

When you have confided in
Jesus go speak to someone
whom you can trust.
"May you go to a priest,
preacher, deacon, nun,
your spouse,
parent's, grandparent's,
teacher, aunt , uncle,
neighbor, friend, your
physician
or anyone
whom you know you can
trust"
They will help guide you
and give you the attention
you need for your pain.

After you have revealed 
"Your Story" your healing
will begin +++

Your Gonna Be O-K lyrics / 5-2018
Your Gonna Be O-K / 5-2018
Everything / 10/2017
Everything "My favorites" / 2-1-2018

SHORT STORIES:
I only want to be alone with you Jesus / 5-2018
I will carry you / 12-2017
Shield me oh Lord / 9-2017
Feelings / 5-11-2018