embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Broken Pieces

What Wonderful photo's people
have of such great memories !

One will travel to far off places
to see beautiful sites, glorious
scenery , and receive the
fulfillment of inner peace.

The photo's they capture are
some places of forgotten
ruins.
Many people will travel far
to see broken down buildings
that had so much meaning.

They show and tell others
about the places they have
been and looking forward
to return.

What about Me ?

Myself is being created slowly
but sure.

I may even have a photo taken
of me , but the world won't 
see me.

Am I treated the same as
a broken down building?
Once there but gone ?

Your ruins still remain and
are visited.  Even the broken
pieces are kept safe guarded.

Did this concrete piece of art,
mean so much more than me ?

I was molded and formed carefully
by God's hands.

Maybe I am not perfect
but there is only one me !

My whole being will become
in pieces very quickly.

I  too will become broken !

There will be no photo's of me
to show to others.

No one  will travel to see if
I am O-K .

No one will care enough to
help my life be born and complete.

I am less than a broken old
building to the world and 
many of the unborn will
follow me.

If I do get a photo of me,
it will be tossed to the side
and viewed no more.

You will continue to travel to
popular places, see important
people, and improve your
places of ruin.

I will be observed, maybe 
photoed , torn to pieces,
 tossed away, and forgotten.

Has Anyone Ever Written A Letter for You / 2-2020 (beautiful)

Silent Night (song)

 A Letter For You / 2-29-2020

The Heavens Are Weeping / 5-17-2017