embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, February 29, 2020

A Letter For You

If I could tell you my child
you are beautiful.

If I could place my eyes onto yours
you would know what love is!

O' child you had a beautiful story
to tell.

Maybe your story wasn't a fairy tale story.
Maybe your story wasn't planned.
Maybe your story was of loneliness.
Maybe your story was of fear of the unknown.

But it was your story!

You never got to tell your story.
Your Mom received no support to be with you.
Your Mom was in a empty space of hopelessness.
Your life was presented to a person who is
allowed to terminate human lives.

I know you were so much more!
I believe in you every day!

The world has closed its eyes on you.
But your Heavenly Father will
never do so.

Our Lord has a letter for you 
my child . +++

Psalm 139 13-18
Even the darkness will not be
dark to you, the night will shine
like the day , for darkness is as
light to you.  for you created
my inmost being, you knit me
together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am
fearfully and wonderfully
made, your works are
wonderful!
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden
from you.
When I was made in the
secret place,
when I was woven together
in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed
body.

Isaiah  64 verse 8
Yet, O Lord you are Our Father
we are the clay and you the
potter; we are all the work of
your hands.

Why is it when an unborn baby is wanted
it's called a "baby."  But if an unborn
baby is unwanted it's called a "fetus , 
cell , or a blob ?"

Abba 3-21-2017

Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You / 2-29-2020 (Beautiful)

A Text Message from God / 1-10-2018

Pro-Life video's and stories by Lori Foster / 8-17-2016

Project Rachel and Gabriel for Pregnancies, depression, addictions 6-2016

Lori Foster's Thoughts on Abortion / 2-2020