embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Happy New Year !

May you have a Wonderful and Blessed
New Year !
May Our Lord cradle each of you, your
family , and friends in his Divine Love !
May Peace and Joy be given to you ALL !

You are ALL in my prayers !
May we pray for ALL whom are "Embracing The Cross" of
Jesus +++
MAY GOD BLESS OUR WORLD !

What A Beautiful Name , by Kari Jobe ( you will love this))

I Can Only Imagine , by Mercy Me

Peace Be Still , by Lauren Daigle / I will trust the voice that speaks!

Beautiful Exchange , by Hillsong (5 mins.)

I Can Only Imagine / Bart Millard's story /Will I Dance for You Jesus !

A Text Message from God 1-10-2018

The Garden , by Kari Jobe

Miracles , by Kari Jobe

You're Gonna Be O-K , by Jenna Johnson

Everything / Can I Be Alone With You Jesus 10/2018

Scorpions , Yes, Kansas , 1-2019 **************

Shield Me 'Oh Lord (story) 9-2017

May we turn our night lights on during New Years Eve & New Years Day !
May you be safe and Enjoy !

May you go to Days of the Week Music /7-11-2017
You will find the New Year Post at the bottom. 
Follow the given instructions for Holidays !

Note: The instructions include " Embrace The Cross" prayer
method and "The Divine Mercy prayer" and
"Message about Nightlights." 
Blessings always +++