embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Diamonds From Heaven

  How can it be that God gave you to me

Oh ' what a gift.

Your eyes are like diamonds from Heaven.

I didn't have to travel or climb any mountains,

for you were brought to me. 

You are diamonds from Heaven.

I don't have to see fireworks in the sky.

The spark of life is in front of me.

For it is you , you are like

Diamonds from Heaven.

As our time together goes on 

I will help your diamonds keep shining ,

for you are my Diamonds from Heaven.

by, Lori Foster 

____________________

I wrote this short poem during my travel ; to my granddaughter Noelle's 

2nd Birthday !

More Precious than Silver and God (song)

More Precious than Silver (song) you will love this video

Landslide (song)

Landslide (live)

God is More Precious than Silver and Gold (scripture)

__________________________

A Bricklayer's Hands (poem by William Beaver my granddaughter's

great-grandfather)