embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, June 3, 2021

An Awesome momentary view

 Dear ones, 

I am giving you an awesome given dream from our Lord written

in my journal on Dec. 13, 1996.  I think it is fitting for this

"Corpus Christi Feast Day " ; this is what I wrote:

      I had a dream that I was in my church during Mass.

I remember going in line for communion and I received

the Holy Eucharist (communion) on my hand ; from a 

Eucharistic Minister.  She was my daughter's Sunday school

teacher.  After I received the host I ate it . But as I was walking

back to my pew ,  blood began to formed on my hand.  I showed my husband

and my dream ended. 

This dream was given to my priest. 

_________________________________________________

note: The blood that I momentarily was allowed to view on the palm of my hand;

was not the Eucharist itself.  In my given dream I had already consumed the host .  

But God wanted me to see his blood form on my hand as a given sign of his

realness in the Holy Eucharist ; His Body and His Blood. +++

 The Holy Eucharist is a constant reminder of Our Oneness with Christ. During

"The Last Supper" ; the night before Our Lord's Crucifixion. 

Christ  asked for all people to receive him in "His Body and His Blood " in appearance

of Bread and Wine. The priest  (Consecrate) the Eucharist at the altar changing the

Bread into Christ Body and Wine into  Christ Blood  (Transubstantiation). 


*Consecrate: Make or declare (something, typically a church)

sacred; dedicate formally to a religious or divine purpose

* (In Christian belief) make (bread or wine) into the 

body or blood of Christ . ( John Chapter 6 ) Christ instituted the Holy Eucharist at the

altar and he did not receive comments from anyone .  He said "Remain in me and I will

remain in you.  Many of his followers could not believe in what Our Lord had to say and 

left him.  He turned to his twelve disciples and asked if they to want to leave ?  They said

"To whom shall we go ?"  They remained with Christ except for Judas would soon betray him 

and turn him in to be arrested.  


*Eucharist: The Christian ceremony commemorating the Last Supper, in

which bread and wine are consecrated and consumed. 


*Transubstantiation: Means the change of the whole substance of bread into

the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of

wine into the substance of his Blood.  This change is

brought about in the Eucharistic prayer through the 

efficacy of the Word of Christ and by the action of the Holy Spirit. 

CORPUS CHRISTI FEAST DAY ; 6-3-2021

Is Jesus a Feeling?

Giving Others the Needs of God 

Spiritual Communion Song / 12-2016

Spiritual Communion Prayer / 1-2017

Videos of the Sacraments , Communion songs, and more / 2-2017

MY GIVEN DREAMS ; BY LORI FOSTER ; 9-2017

THREE DREAMS I HOLD DEAR TO MY HEART ; 4-13-2018

SIX  STORIES ABOUT FEELINGS ; 5-2018