embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, July 12, 2021

Do Not Harm My Children

 CHILD SACRIFICE

Leviticus Ch. 18 Verse 21

You shall not give any of your

children to offer them to Molech, and

so profane the name of your God.

I am the Lord.


Deuteronomy Ch. 12 Verse 31

You shall not worship the Lord

your God in their way, for every abominable

thing that the Lord hates they have done

for their gods, for they even burn their

sons and their daughters in the fire to

their gods.


Ezekiel Ch. 16 Verses 20-21

And you took your sons and your daughters,

whom you had borne to me, and these you

sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your whorings 

so small a matter that you slaughtered my

children and delivered them up as an

offering by fire to them?


Psalm 106: Verses 37-38

They sacrificed their sons and their daughters

to the demons; they poured out innocent blood,

the blood of their sons and daughters, whom

they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the 

land was polluted with blood.


2 Kings Ch. 21 Verse 6

And he burned his son as an offering and used

fortune-telling and omens and dealt with

mediums and with necromancers.   He did much

evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to

anger.


2 Kings Ch. 3 Verse 27

Then he took his oldest son who was to reign

in place and offered him for a burnt offering on

the wall. And there came great wrath against

Israel. 


Psalm 127 Verse 3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,

the fruit of the womb a reward.


1 Kings Ch. 11 Verse 33

Because they have forsaken me and worshiped

the goddess of the Sidonians, and they have not

walked in my ways, doing what is right in my sight and

keeping my statues and rules, as David his father did. 


Jeremiah Ch. 1 Verse 5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

and before you were born I consecrated you, I appointed

you a prophet to the nations. 


Psalm 139: Verses 13-16

For you formed my inward parts  ; you knitted me

together in my mother's womb.  I praise you, for

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Wonderful

are your works; my soul knows it very well.  My frame

was not hidden from you, when I was being made

in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth..

Your eyes saw my unformed substance ; in your book were written,

every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet

there was none of them. 


Jeremiah Ch. 19 Verses 4-5

Because the people have forsaken me and have

profaned this place by making offerings in it to

other gods whom neither they nor their fathers

nor the kings of Judah have known; and

because they have filled this place with the 

blood of innocents, and have built the high

places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as

burnt offerings to Baal , which I did not

command or decree, nor did it come into my\

mind. 


Psalm 139 : verse 13

For you formed my inward parts ; you knitted me 

together in my mother's womb. 

___________________________________________


SCRIPTURE ABOUT MURDERS

Romans Ch. 12 Verse 19

Do not take revenge , my dear friends , but

leave room for God's wrath, for it is written;

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the 

Lord.


Revelation Ch. 21 Verse 8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile,

the murderers , the sexually immoral, those

who practice magic arts, the idolaters and 

all liars- they will be consigned to the fiery

lake of burning sulfur.  this is the second

death."


Deuteronomy Ch 5. Verse 17

"You shall not murder.


Romans Ch. 13. Verse 9

"For the commandments, "You shall not commit

adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal,

You shall not covet your neighbors goods and your

neighbors wife. 

{God uses very strong  language when addressing

the sin of killing and murder.  The Bible speaks 

about the severity of wickedness and evil that leads

to killing and taking the life of another. }


Matthew Ch. 5 Verse 21

You have heard that it was said to the 

people long ago, "You shall not murder, and

anyone who murders will be subject to

judgement."


1 John Ch. 3 Verses 11-12

For this is the message you heard from

the beginning; We should love one another.

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the

evil one and murdered his brother.  And why

did he murder him?  Because his own

actions were evil and his brother's were 

righteous. 


Ezekiel Ch. 33 Verses 8-9

When I say to the wicked, "You wicked

person, you will surely die; and you do not

speak out to dissuade them from their ways,

that wicked person will die for their sin, and I

will hold you accountable for their blood.

But if you do warn the wicked person to turn

from their ways and they do not do so, they

will die for their sin  though you yourself will

be saved. 


Proverbs Ch. 6 Verses 16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,

seven that are detestable to him ;

haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that

shed innocent blood, a heart that devises

wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush

into evil, a false witness who pours out

lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the

community. 

________________________________________


Didn't Hitler order all the Jews to be murdered ?

What are you asking when you want your

unborn baby to be exterminated ?

You are asking a physician to take away and

keep your unborn baby from thriving and breathing.

that is called murder;  at any stage !  

note: All the Abortion tables across the world

are sacrificial altars today !

Stop provoking and asking  people (doctors)  to murder

God's  unborn babies !

The unborn babies blood is on your hands and the 

physician's hands.  Those who are pressing 

another to commit an abortion will be held

accountable as well.  All who have voted for

abortion to remain are responsible and will be

held accountable to God.  

Those who are forced to have an abortion our

Lord knows your heart +++

Those who have had an abortion with regret

reconcile with our Lord for He 

 knows your heart+++

Speak up against  this evil that has been

a Mark and a Web of Satan's Work . Remember

Satan is the Father of lies and 

murders.

note: If you have encouraged a person

to have an abortion and regret it ; reconcile

with our Lord ; for He knows your heart +++

Our  Lord's Mercy is greater than our sins

He hears us and knows us and loves us all +++

God Bless You Always,

Lori Foster

note: If you don't believe my message I have

given to you ; then read the scriptures above.

God's Words are infallible ; incapable of

making mistakes or being wrong. 


Where Are You My People ? 10-2016

The Glass Window Door ; 5-2017

Placing Icing On The Cake ; 1-9-2018