embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, July 12, 2021

Who Will Take Care of My Mom ?

To My World that I wasn't

allowed to be a part of!

I was taken away from my

Mom.  My body and my

soul was removed completely

from her!  I have only one

question, "Who will take care

of my mom?"

Who will be the one to listen

to her unspeakable pain?

She needed support from

someone, but nobody could

give her answers.  All she 

could hear was, "It'll be for

the best."   "Your pregnancy 

will ruin everything!" 

You will have no freedom!

Everything she heard was

all about her and nothing

about me!

All the doctors that were

reached out to were abortion

doctors. They offered nothing

for the solution! The only

thing they offered was

do away with me and 

everything will be better.

But my question still remains

"Who will take care of my mom?"

I won't be there to wipe her

tears!  I won't be there to

smile up to her!

She won't be able to look

down upon my tiny face and

know that her heart will be 

filled with joy!

Even if she can't keep me

and seeks out adoption

for me,

I will be forever stamped 

in her mind and soul!

So, tell me, "Who will take

care of my mom?'

No one will be able to take

care of her like me!

It was I that was supposed to

help her grow and learn!

Even if she made mistakes

I wouldn't have mind.  We

were supposed to connect and

bond together!  Even when

life gets difficult our love 

would have only grown

larger!  I would have shown

her strength and love!

She would have given me

love that no one else could

give me and that love would

be forever!

So, who will take care of you 

my mommy?  

I will forever love you and 

when your life becomes 

difficult, please remember

me for I will never forget you 

my mom +++

Faiths Song ; 7-2021

Ludovico Einaudi 6-2021

Project Rachel and Gabriel Project /7-2016