embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Golden Leaves of Images

 Autumn is approaching and the morning dew is beautiful to see. 

I have lost a loved one and haven't been myself lately.  

I told my family we are all going on a hike!

I believe it would be good for us all to get some fresh air!

We loaded our lunch and drinks inside our 

back packs and drove

to the nearest state park.

As we were all walking in the woods on a path

 we noticed how quiet it was. 

The trees began to blow, and the sky was darkening.

We thought we might be caught in a storm 

but we keep going forward.

Up ahead in the distance we could see a

person sitting on a tree stump and he 

was facing away from us.

It looked like a man with a

 white cloak on.

Suddenly, the winds became stronger and

the leaves began to blow all around us. 

We noticed the man sitting

on the tree stump was being caught

up in a swirl of leaves! 

The man kept getting hit with blows

of dark leaves of mud!

We stopped in our tracks and 

wondered why the leaves were

only hitting the poor man and 

not us?

Suddenly, we were fascinated by

what we were witnessing. 

As the dark leaves were hitting

the man we could see markings 

on the clumps of mud that was

falling with the leaves.

We identified the markings as 

evil words!

All of the words said horrific

and violent things on them! 

The man underneath the whirl

of dark leaves and mud began to

weep!  

We looked at each other and couldn't

believe what was happening. 

I told my family to stay back and

I would try to help the poor man.

The leaves only became more violent

and I could hardly see the man 

anymore.

Suddenly, the winds calmed down

and the trees became still.

I was afraid for the poor man

buried underneath all the debris and

I knew he would need some sort of help!

My family were all quiet and watched 

me as I approached him.

Out of nowhere I could smell a

strong scent of roses!

I yelled out to my family,

"Does anyone smell roses?"

They each began nodding their

heads, "Yes!" 

I looked around there were no

rose bushes anywhere!

As I got closer to the man

on the stump, I could see

some sort of light coming

from underneath him.

The light seemed to be

illuminating all around

the man. 

I noticed the dark leaves

began falling off of the

poor man's cloak. 

But I also noticed the mans

cloak remained pure and white!

It was as if no muddy leaves

had hit him at all!

I really wanted to take a 

look at who this man was!

But to my surprise! I began

feeling golden leaves

falling all around me.  

The leaves were gently landing

everywhere!  

My family in the distance 

yelled at me, " Dad look

at the leaves!"

On the golden leaves we

could see photos of

people!

we were all so taken by

what we were seeing!

One of my children yelled

out, "I see grandpa!" 

And we all could see him.

who was my father, 

in a beautiful photo!

 He had

just passed away a few 

years ago.  

Suddenly, the man at the

tree stump stood up and

still facing away from us.

The ground underneath

him was still illuminating and 

we noticed it was in a shape

of a large cross. 

The cross was so bright and

beautiful! 

I was happy the man was

going to be alright but

I asked myself,

"Who was this man?"

So many questions were

running through my mind.

The large golden leaves kept

falling around me, and my

family and I could still

smell the scented roses!

The man yelled out to

us, "Look and see!"

The golden leaves had more

photos on them of people!

We could see more of our loved 

ones who have passed away! 

 The images were our relatives

of the elderly,

middle-aged and young!

We could see others who

we didn't know.

There were nurses, doctors,

caregivers, and first responders.

restaurant owners and servers, trash collectors,

factory workers, sales representatives, 

artist, teachers, dentist, 

dental workers, computer science 

and computer workers, carpenters, 

cleaners and so much more!

We noticed a special leaf remaining

still   in mid-air.

as it was gently floating down

to the ground.

 It was a young

soldier with his uniform on. 

The photos were awesome and

gave us all peace +++

The man spoke again,

"These are people who

did my work and they

wore their crown."+++

The photos in the golden

leaves landed all around the

man in the white cloak. +++

We could see more images

on the leaves as they were

falling down from the sky!

They were of leaders, 

teachers, office workers,

professors, lawyers,

psychiatrists, teens and

elementary students!

We could see people holding

babies in daycares and others

helping those with learning

disabilities and the 

handicap. We could see

the lonely, broken, and

depressed. God's eyes

were upon them all +++

We could see on the

golden leaves; all kinds of 

different families all over

the world!

The golden leaves kept 

coming down ever so gently

at the feet of this man.

We could see priest, nuns,

deacons, preachers, and 

rabbi's holding scripture!

We could see many

musicians with instruments

and songs!

Finally, I motioned my

family to come with me

to meet this mystery of

a man!

As my family and I began

to walk towards him; we could

hear music!  It was music we had

never heard before. It was

angelic and heavenly!

There were five beautiful angels

 kneeling

before this man with great honor.

The man turned around and faced

us with his arms extended towards

us. 

He spoke and said, " Have no fear!"

We were all afraid to make a move

and one of the Angels came up to us

and placed its thumb gently on me and

made the sign of cross on my forehead.

I was in a state of Awe!

Tears began to flow from my face and

I knew this man was our Lord +++

The other four Angels went over to my wife 

and our three children. 

They gently placed the sign of cross

on each of their foreheads.

The music was captivating and

the Heavenly roses were unspeakable!

But this man who endured the violent

dark leaves of mud amazed me!

All the dirt and evil of mankind

 was placed on him and he never 

deserved any of it. He took

it all! 

The illuminated Cross was so

vibrant and most powerful!

And there was nothing in this

world that could touch it!

Jesus spoke," I Am!"+++

All of His divinity was wrapped

around us!  We could feel his

Heavenly touch circling all 

around us

He looked at my family and

said, "I love You."+++

Jesus announced each of

our names and

tears were running down 

all of our faces!

  We bowed our heads

and fell to our knees of

holiness. +++ 

Jesus and his Angels

began to go back up into

heaven. 

As they were going up

the music went with them

and all "The golden leaves

of images " went up as well.

We could see the golden

leaves of my father,

the soldier, the first 

responders, and thousands

more!

We all stood up with great

amazement and slowly 

walked

over to the tree stump.

We noticed the illuminated

cross disappeared and

everything around the

stump appeared to be

normal.

But we did notice 

something carved in

the tree stump. 

It was a cross and

it had a message written

inside it saying, 

"I DID THIS FOR YOU."

Peace of God's Love was

given to us that morning

and Jesus reminded us

of how much he loves

each of us and   He knows

our name +++

My family began leaving

the path with golden leaves

gently falling all 

around us.

  We all noticed

we could still smell

the beautiful scent of

roses as we walked 

away!

_______________________________

Svanire 

More Precious Than Silver  (you will love this video)

Water ways 

Angels

At Your Feet

My Holy Kiss 

Kissing Your Thumb