embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, December 13, 2021

A Mother's Echo

The house is sort of busy and I'm feeling the need

to do "The Short way of Embrace the Cross." 

I often go to my own area that happens to be

my dining room. I turn on my built-in light from

my China cabinet and I also have a nightlight

that says, "Life Is Beautiful." 

I see my loved one's photo that I want to reflect

upon and I simply make the sign of cross over 

it and say silently {Water from the pierced

side of Christ wash me, Passion of Christ

strengthen me} I repeat those words three times

and end my prayer with {I join my cross with your

cross} I make five crosses on top of my hand and 

kiss my thumb.} The five crosses reflect Christ

wounds {crowning of thorns, piercing of hands

and feet and piercing of his side.} I often go

to my crucifix that is hanging on my dining room

wall and kiss the feet of Jesus with my fingers. 

I was instantly blessed by Our Lord, Jesus +++

_______________________________________

note: making the sign of cross can be on your

forehead, chest, on top of your hand, or traditional way. 

_______________________________________

It is late and I am relaxing on my recliner.

I know prayers need to be said before

my child or teen goes to go to bed. 

We begin praying

out loud, our usual

prayer {Angel of God my guardian dear

to whom God's love commits me here,

ever this day be at my side, to light and 

guard to rule and guide.  amen

Water from the pierce side of Christ wash me, Passion

of Christ strengthen me 3 times; Then we 

say I join my

cross with your cross.}

 We both

kiss our thumb and my child go upstairs

to bed. 

It's something I hope he or she remembers 

all of their days!

 Their Mother's Echo +++

_____________________________________

May we find ourselves often in 

saying "The Saint Michael Prayer" and

"Prayer to the Heavenly Court." as well. 

God hears us no matter how or when we

pray.  He is always waiting for our response

and we receive Graces and Blessings of his own. +++

______________________________________

note: You can find "The Saint Michael Prayer"

and "Prayer to the Heavenly Court." 

on this link: My Book of Prayers 

note: It is on embraceholycross.com  

There are links on the left side of the website

but you have to use your computer.

note: you will also find "Prayer Before Meal

Time". 

______________________________________

For The One

Echo 

You Make Me Brave 

God I Look to You

_________________

You Can't Give Up 

Finding A Hidden Love Song