embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My Happy News and Sad Good-byes 3rd Story

 June 3, 1999,  I had my follow up appointment for my tubal reversal surgery.

The doctor said my incision was healing great.  He wanted us to set up an

appointment to have some charting and testing done to help us to conceive. 

We knew it would take extra money we simply didn't have.  We told them

we were going to wait and see if we could conceive on our own.

Oh' Lord ' please let me have another child.


February  25, 2000 ,  three days ago , I took a pregnancy test and it showed that I am 

pregnant ! The test showed that I was right away !  Tears flowed

and I thanked God.  I told the happy news to my husband  and we

began telling everyone !   But today  my parents are moving to 

 Albuquerque , New Mexico .  My Father retired and is going to do

some carpenter work for my brother's business.  My brother's family

lives in Albuquerque and my younger sister helps run his company.

My sister's family lives in Albuquerque as well .  I went with them

to say good-bye to my Mom's parents and then we drove to one of  

my Mom's younger sister's house.  She is my  lovely Aunt who is very sick 

and we prayed and  stayed with her for several hours.  

It was real hard on my Mom to say good-bye 

 and she cried as we drove away. We went back to my house

so they could say good-bye to my children after school.

They hugged and kissed our daughter and boys. They hugged

me and I told them I loved them. My Mom was real quite for it 

was hard for her to speak. I remember her looking out of our dining

room window where our swing set stands. She told me she loved

me and she cried and said ," I hate good-byes." Their jeep was loaded

down ready for their journey -- I cried as they drove away !

Some of my recent stories pulled from my journals ; 12-2021