embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

some of my recent stories pulled from my journals (Lori Foster's personal life of happiness, confusion, sadness, and Trusting in God)

 Dear Ones, I have been going back into my writings and I wanted to 

share a little bit of "My Story" I hope you will find them interesting!

Thanks, and God Bless,

Lori Foster

note: {You can also find these stories on My favorites # 2  

use web version for mobile devices and you

will find links on the left-hand side.}

________________________________________________________

You Can't Give Up

Note: The next stories are in order (they all connect to 

one another)

Our Sister's Words  ; 1st story 

My Struggle and Success ;  2nd story

My Happy News and Sad Good-byes ; 3rd story

Our New Arrival  ; 4th story 

Our Journey Continues ; 5th story 

extra: Casting into the waters' the reward will always come (story by Seth Foster)

note: a little bit about Isaac , our youngest child .  You will find my message at 

the bottom of "Casting into the Waters' the reward will always come.