embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Our Journey Continues 5th Story

  November 6, 2001, I took a home pregnancy test and it showed that I was

pregnant.  My husband and I was so happy we were going to have another

child.  It would also give Rachel a little playmate.  Her big sister is fifteen now

and spoiling her.  She is like a little mother to her.  The boys are also helpful with 

Rachel, especially when I am busy around the house.

She is helping them all become good and responsible people !

My children's ages are now 15, 13, 11,  9 , and 1. 


December 6, 2001, sadly I began to miscarriage my baby.  I was around 

6-7 weeks and I miscarried at home.   I knew what to expect due to

having one  in 1987 , after our first child. 

 When I had my first miscarriage , the  doctor had to help remove my unborn baby for me.

But this time I was able to miscarry at home.  


On January 10, 2003, I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive!

Oh ' Lord Be with me and my baby.  I have been feeling sick especially

at night. 


May 20, 2003 , we found out that we are having a boy !

We already have his name picked out "Isaac !"

He is about to enter into a beautiful , noisy , caring, 

and loving family !  He will be such a happy baby !


September 15 ,  is my due date and I haven't had any contractions

yet. 

September 23 , 2003, My husband and I went to my doctor's 

appointment.  I  took my bags with me in case he sends me

to the hospital.  Well we are on our way to the hospital !

We will be having our little one soon !

Well , it wasn't so soon and my baby was posterior . The

doctor had to turn him first before I could push him out !

I was so thankful I didn't have to have another cesarean. 

On September 24, 2003 , Isaac was born at 8:00 a.m. 

He was 7 pounds and twelve ounces and twenty -one inches

long. He is so beautiful ! 

I was thirty-six when we had Rachel and thirty-nine when

Isaac was born.  

After having the tubal reversal , we knew we  wanted us to have

two more children.   I am now fifty-seven with eight grandchildren

and my husband is sixty.  Rachel is in college to become

an art teacher and Isaiah is a senior .  Amongst our children

Rachel is the only dark haired child and Isaac is the only

brown eyed child.  Our family has been very blessed and 

our journey continues . 


Thank you for listening to my story,

Lori Foster

Some of my recent stories pulled from my journal ; 12-2121