embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, July 8, 2022

I Did This for You ' Trust in My Mercy

 Your child did something wrong against you 

and he or she asked you to forgive them and

you kindly answer "Yes, I forgive you!" 

Your child lives a good life and is always

faithful to God. But your child keeps 

bringing up his or her sin against you

and keeps asking you "Do you forgive me?"

 "I just want to make sure!"

"I feel so bad about what I have

done!"

You answer back, "If I can't forgive you then

how can I ask God to forgive me?"

"You have made your offense right with me and

the Lord: why do you keep questioning it?"

At this point your child has tears streaming

from his or her face. 

You find a crucifix and hold it gently and

say to your child. "This cross is the reason!"

"The Cross shows us that God forgives!"

"We rely on Christ infinite love and mercy

he has for Us!" In John Ch. 3 V-16 "God

so loved the world that he gave his only

son, that whoever believes in him

should not perish but have eternal life."

"Do you believe in His Words and the

Power of the Cross?"

The child answers, "Yes ' I believe he died for

my sins and for my salvation!"

The parent asked the child, "Did you reconcile

with God in asking him for his forgiveness?"

The child meekly answers, "Yes, I have!"

You as a good parent reassures the child

in reminding them to always remember

God is infinite and his love is endless!

Infinite: means "limitless or endless

impossible to measure or calculate.

"The infinite mercy of God."

We as Christians are to live good

and righteous lives! We are to teach

our children and grandchildren who

God is. If we keep covering our sin

up with a blanket and keep it trapped

in our soul, we will die with it!

But if we release our sin to God and 

live good lives according to His Word

we become free and closer to Christ

daily!

We will learn to forgive ourselves and

others in a New Way' Christ Way!

We will look deeper into Christ

love and his Cross+

We will no longer keep questioning

if God forgives our sins. The Cross

is a constant reminder that Christ 

died for our sins and He is

our salvation!

 He is the answer

we can be most sure about!

"I did this for You!"

"Trust In My Mercy!"

Through Christ Church

is where we find healing

and receive God's 

love and peace within Us+

____________________________________

You Lord Are Forgiving and Good / 5-2021

Forgiveness / 11-2021

Bible Verses about Mercy / 1-2017

For by Grace, you have been saved through faith / 5-2021

Videos of the Sacraments and more / 2-2017

EXTRA: 

Oh-deep deep Love, by Sovereign Grace

Anchor, by Hillsong