embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, March 20, 2020

Embrace The Cross / Army of Prayer & Rosary /Snuffed

Friday  is "Embrace The Cross " & Saturday is 
"Army of Prayer & Rosary ."
May you go to link:
Days of the Week Music / go to Fri. between the Crosses+++
Also go to Sat. between the Crosses +++
May we turn our nightlights on +++

Water from the pierced side of Christ wash me
Passion of Christ strengthen me (say 3 times)
make the sign of cross (5 times) on forehead, chest , or 
traditional way. 
Kiss your thumb in representation of Jesus on the Cross,
or kiss crucifix, cross,  or image of Jesus.
I Join my cross with your cross+++

May Jesus Bless You and Your Loved One's.

Snuffed ( I was a candle that kindled the lonely hours) / 12-7-19
Psalm 91 (Security Under God's Protection) 8-2016