embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Army of Prayer & Rosary / My Written Letter about My Dad / Finding a Hidden Love Song / Snuffed

 today is Tues. "Army of Prayer & Rosary " may you go to 

Days of the Week Music; you will find Tues. between

the Crosses +++ Your click will be your given response.

Uniting together in The Army of God +++

Blessings in Christ Love,

Lori Foster

_______________________________________

My Written Letter about My Dad 

Finding a Hidden love song

A Written Letter for You 

Snuffed ; (poem) My daughter wrote this poem for a college course, 

{I was a candle that kindled the lonely hours}

She wrote it in November, 2019.   In Dec. of 2019 we sadly found out about my father's disease.

He had only six weeks to live before Our Lord received him in His

Holy Arms of Peace +++