embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Army of Prayer & Rosary / The Mysteries of the Holy Rosary/ Bishop Barron's videos/Already Sent Out/You Can't Give Up

 Today is Thurs. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." May you go to

Days of the Week Music: you will find Thurs. 

between the Crosses+++ Your Click will be your

given response.

Uniting together in The Army of God+

Blessings in Christ love,

Lori Foster

____________________________________________

Already Sent Out

You Can't Give Up

____________________________________________

You can find the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary

on these links:

My Favorites #2

My Favorites

Days of the Week Music

_____________________________________

You can find some recent videos of Bishop Barron

on the link:

What are the Sacraments and more videos

note: you can find this link on my favorites and 

my favorites #2