embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, November 28, 2022

Today Nov. 28th is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Kibeho/April 28th, 1994, an important date I wrote in my journal

 Today is November 28 "The Feast Day of Our Lady of Kibeho." May you

to Days of the Week Music, you will find Feast Days

between the Crosses+++Also tomorrow is Tues. "Army of Prayer &

Rosary." you will find Tues. between the Crosses as well.

Your Click will be your given response.

Uniting together in Christ love+

May we turn our nightlights on+


_____________________________________

Our Lady of Kibeho Feast Day

April 28th, 1994, an important date I wrote in my journal

________________________________

We Found Love

What Life would be like 

________________________________

Survivor

No Longer Slaves (Your blood flows through my veins

                                  I am surrounded by the arms of the Father.)