embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

April 28th 1994, an important date I wrote in my journal/ Because It's Your Heart I See

Today is April 28th, and in 1994 was an important date that I am thankful of writing in my early writings.
I had carried this date for 19 years ; in wondering why the 28th? 
The answer was finally given to me May 30th , 2013 , after watching a documentary on the 
Rwanda Genocide.  Blessed Mary is telling me (The Feast Day of Our Lady of Kibeho of Rwanda Africa is November 28, and the genocide began in April of 1994, and that is why two of 
her images left the wall on to another on April 28, 1994. 

On Nov. 28, 1981, Blessed Mary appeared to three teenage girls (visionaries) and gave warning
to their people if they did not turn their hearts to God. She showed them visions of what would happen to their country.  The people did not listen and a genocide broke out in April 7, 1994. 

May you read "Lori Foster's Story" on link below ; it explains why April 28th is so important +++

God Bless ,
Lori Foster

Lori Foster's Story
note: Scroll down on Lori Foster's Story ;  and You can find (April 28th 1994 & Rwanda Africa's Genocide ; both with crosses beside them.) +++++ 



We Are the World / 10-6-2023

Because It's Your Heart I See / 9-26-2019 (A message about strength)

Embrace The Cross &  "Army of Prayer & Rosary." may you go to
days of the week music / 7-11-2017 go to  Special and Important events  ; between the crosses+++
note: You will find the Short Way of Embrace The Cross between the
crosses.

Blessings Always,
Lori Foster

May we turn our nightlights on +++