embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, September 29, 2023

Embrace the Cross is Fri. / Army of Prayer & Rosary is Sat./ Be with me my Jesus / Cover me with your holiness/ You can't give up

 Today is Fri. "Embrace the Cross." May you go to

Days of the Week Music: you will find Fri.

between the Crosses+++your Click will be your

given response+

We are at your feet of holiness O' Lord+

Sat. is "Army of Prayer & Rosary."

go to Days of the Week Music; you will

find Sat. between the crosses your

click will be your given response+

May we continue our prayers in offering

to Christ Our most loving Lord+

Embrace us with your divinity O' Lord+

May we turn our nightlights on+

Blessings in Christ love,

Lori foster

__________________________________

Be With Me My Jesus

Cover Me with Your Holiness

You Can't Give up