embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Army of Prayer & Rosary/ Kissing your thumb / I am for you/ Does God hear us?

 Today is Saturday "Army of Prayer and Rosary." May you

go to Days of the Week Music: you will find Sat. between 

the Crosses+++your Click will be your given response+

You Hold us up Lord when we feel depressed and 

saddened! you O' God are my rock and salvation+

Bless me Lord for I come to you with my all+

You are my inspiration that brings me hope+

Blessings Always,

Lori Foster

Note: Reading Scripture, inspirational books,

quotes, or prayer books are participating

in The Army of Our Lord+

Watching Christian movies or videos (music)

Going to church etc.

is also participating as well.

Click below:

The Short Way of The Stations of the Cross

After finished simply make the 5 crosses

on your forehead or traditional way with

your given kiss on your thumb in

representation 

of Jesus on the cross or photo of

Jesus+

You may use the Embrace the Cross

image+

God Bless You Always,

Lori Foster

______________________________________________

Kissing Your Thumb

I Am for You

Does God Hear Us? (scripture)