embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Visit of Comfort and Peace / Quotes & Videos of Mother Teresa / Saint's Praying for Us

This vision of a Saint was given to me on April 12, 2012,

At 5:00 a.m. I had a neat and unusual dream, and I was sitting beside Mother Teresa of Calcutta, India.  She was sitting beside me, and she was holding a six-month-old baby of dark skin.
I remember her presence was very calm and peaceful.  I was looking in her soft brown eyes and she was beautiful! Her eyes were so full of compassion and love.  I remember having a conversation with her.  I was crying and I was looking at the baby in her arms.
Mother Teresa spoke to me, and she knew my name.  She said, " Oh Lori, Oh Lori, may you have Peace and Trust in Our Lord."  I was still crying in distress, and I placed my head onto her chest. Then I woke up from my given dream.
I was amazed that I actually could see Mother Teresa!  She is a woman I hold so dear to my heart, and she peacefully spoke to me.  She called me by my name, and she knew me!
That was remarkable!  She spoke to me softly in saying "May you have peace and trust in Our Lord. "
The setting was outdoors, and we were sitting on a large rock. Mother Teresa wasn't as wrinkled and worn down as we remember her in her later days. She was most beautiful in my dream.  Her dark brown eyes were so pleasant to look at and so peaceful. She allowed me to cry and lean on her chest. I received comfort of the words that was spoken to me. I thank you my loving Lord

Dear One's, we are not completely separated from our loved ones and those we care about and admire. We are physically separated but not spiritually from our loved ones. Through God's love and our "Yes" to him we will in our Lord's time re-unite again. 
A Saint is someone who has entered into Heaven and is in union of God's Divinity!
When we are in distress, we can call upon a Saint and look at them as if they are our friends only in a special way. They have been here on earth and have carried their CROSS. They are with Christ and in his kingdom. We can call upon them to PRAY FOR US!  The Saints are eager to listen to us and respond in prayer!

NOTE: Remember anyone who has passed away and went into eternal rest in Our Lord is called a Saint. Some saints are canonized by the Church, meaning recognized in being a Saint.  Together we can ALL press forward in becoming saints for Christ, right where we are!  How beautiful is our love for Christ in helping our neighbor. Some of our works and love out poured towards others can be seen or hidden. Our Lord knows us and how beautiful is that!!

+++++++++++++++++++
Scripture of Saints in Heaven praying for us on earth:

Revelation Ch. 5 Verse 8 (When he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures
and the twenty-four elders fell before the Lamb.  Along with their harps,
the elders were holding vessels of gold filled with aromatic spices, which were
the prayers of God's holy people; meaning prayers of the saints.

note: John describes here his vision of heavenly inhabitants worshipping
Jesus, the Lamb, as he sits upon his throne. The "Four living creatures"
refers to angels, and the "twenty-four elders" is representative of human souls,
perhaps deceased leaders of both the old and new covenants (12 patriarchs and
12 apostles).