embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Souls Entering into Heaven

Dear One's , Greetings to you ALL. I would like to share a given dream that
I keep close to my heart and I hold with high regard.  God's Blessings to you,
Lori,

  ( This dream was given to me shortly after midnight )
On July 20, 2012, 

I had a given dream that  my aunt whom passed away 
came to me in a dream.  I was looking at her and she was sitting next
to a woman on a bench . There were a few other women in sorrow
sitting on the bench as well .
I didn't know any of them , however I noticed they were  holding on to
the forms or paper of "Embrace the Cross."  Their heads were facing
downward and looking at  "The Embrace the Cross " Image of  Jesus .
I knew they were in great distress but there were no words spoken.
I noticed on my right many souls were going up towards heaven.
I could not see the souls I only knew they were going up to heaven
on the right side of me.
I was asking those who were grieving with my aunt by their side,
" Who are all these teenagers and
why so many ? " God was telling me "These are souls that has been
taken from Earth."  
I was looking over at my aunt , sent from Heaven 
who never left the grieving women. 
Before I departed from them including my lovely aunt I walked over
and shook her hand gracefully. And with both of our smiles
we departed or rather I left.  Dream ended

My aunt's hands was of warmth and her face was full of compassion
for all the people near her.
I remember she had on a soft pink sweater for she always was cold
natured and her face was beautiful !
Note:  My beloved aunt was my mother's younger sister , who battled
a disease. +++

The next morning right after my given dream 
a tragic event happened at a movie theater, and was shown 
on the morning news.  It didn't take long to reflect back on my
given dream , I had on the same night many precious souls lost their
lives .

Dear One's , in my given dream I did not see the souls, I only
knew souls was going up to heaven on the right side of me, I 
only knew they were leaving Earth and going up towards
heaven  
Seeing my aunt being sent from heaven , her  compassion for the grieving women
and their loved ones in their suffering, allowed me to 
know she was sent by God.

******Please know in a very respectful way, the women and my beloved
aunt ;  from heaven were sitting together on a bench . I often wondered
why they were sitting on a long wooden bench. Later, Our Lord revealed
to me that " Embrace the Cross" began on a  bench. 
My best friend in her pain and sorrow was sitting on a bench
outside of a restaurant with me by her side. On that day 
"Embrace the Cross" was given to another person in great
need. Although the Lord had given me  the Embrace the Cross
prayer method in Feb. 2008 , the Holy Spirit of Christ prompted
me to allow my friend to join in the prayer method as well.
The 5th of the month was added to the prayer
exercise  and was given on the bench . The 5th  was
the day of the month of her precious beloved son's Birthday.
Furthermore , the 5th of the month reflected on Christ five wounds,
and the five sorrowful mysteries. 
may you go to the provided link below:
How Embrace the Cross Began / May 2 , 2016***********

May we  always pray for the victim souls who were a brother,
sister, husband, wife, child of someone and  pray for
their loved ones whom are in deep sorrow.
Dear Lord, please place your hands upon the sorrowful
shine your face down upon them
lift their pain of sorrows and make them new.
MAY WE PRAY FOR ALL WHO ARE
EMBRACING THE CROSS OF JESUS , 
May Peace of God's love be given,
Lori Foster

I Can Only Imagine / lyrics /3-16-2018
I Can Only Imagine > Bart Millard / 3-16-2018
What A Beautiful Name / by Kari Jobe 7-2017
Closer To Your Heart ; by Kari Jobe 
Broken Vessels / 9-2016
MY GIVEN DREAMS , BY LORI FOSTER / 9-2017
Last Discourse scripture / 4-11-2018