embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My Fingerprints

 My Letter to You,

Did you know my LIFE is at risk?

There is a passed law called

"Roe Verses Wade" and that

means I could be wiped away !

What if I told you my fingerprints

are formed in my Mother's womb?

What if I told you by touching my

surroundings inside my Mother's

womb ; created what's called

"Friction Ridges"!

It's the faint lines on my fingers

and toes.  There is NO OTHER

person on Earth that have the 

same "Fingerprints"!

Even identical twins develop

their own "friction ridges" forming

their own finger and toe prints!

So I am going to speak

about a "Bill" called

"Abortion" ! It is a Woman's Right

to wipe my face away !

They have a choice to STOP my own

fingerprints and toe prints !

This passed "Bill" keeps standing firm

AGAINST ME and MANY other

unborn babies !

When years go by, and you have an

opportunity to MAKE A DIFFERENCE

in the WORLD ! Please , remember ME

at the "Voting Polls!"

When you cast your VOTE ! Please

think of "My Fingerprints"! Your

VOTE can help SAVE my Life

or END it !

Remember before you make a

conscience choice !  You received

YOUR  finger and toe prints !!

Look down at your hands 

before you cast your

VOTE ! Your own "Friction Ridges" formed 

while you were inside your Mother's womb !

And your fingerprints can be SEEN !

I ask you to OPEN your hands up !

You will see your own unique 

faint lines  from your Mother's womb !

The SAME goes for ME !

There are no Fingerprints the same

as mine also !

Please ' help promote Adoption !

For many Mother's are in

distress !

Please' help allow my "Fingerprints" to 

be fully developed inside my Mommy's 

womb !

Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You / 2-2020 (beautiful)

A Letter For You / 2-2020

Project Rachel and Gabriel for Pregnancies (Resources)7-20-2016