embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Angels

 

May Your strength uphold me

May Your light shine upon me and

May Your peace surround me +++

Together we will keep going forward in

the Army of God +++

________________________________________

1 Peter Ch. 1 Verse 12: To them it was revealed that.

not to themselves, but to us they were ministering

the things which now have been reported to you 

through those who have preached the gospel to you

by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven--things which

angels desire to look into. 

__________________________________________

May Our Lord Bless You and Your Loved Ones,

Lori Foster

Angels , by Hillsong (beautiful) ; 12-2019

The Angels Laugh ; 4-2021

Guardian Angels (scripture)

Oh ' No' I Lost It / 4-2021

I Was Suppose to Be Me ; 7-2021