embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Oh ' No ' I Lost It !

      I wanted to tell you about a time in 2015, during my early writings of 

"Embrace The Cross."  A few years before 2015, I had been wanting

to build a website called "Embrace the Cross."  I knew my son, Seth

being in Computer Science, and knowing how to build websites, could

probably build me one.  Because.  he had a full-time job at a university and he

was such a busy person, I didn't know if he would have the time.  Throughout

the years I had cancelled it twice and told my son," I am still in prayer about it."

He would always answer me in a caring way "O-K Mom, I will hold on to all your 

writings.

      Finally, in July of 2014, I asked my son if he could still build me

a website and he replied, " Yes ' Mom, perfect timing! I had just built one

for my professor!" I was so excited of his response and a lot surer of myself.

 I remember being at a family gathering and he showed me the "Embrace the Cross" 

image on his phone. 

      Well, as time evolved, he kept working on my website and I was 

continuing on writing short stories on paper.  He said it would be a lot easier

 if I could type all my stories, that I had so far, and email them to him. 

 I said, "Yes ' I know how to type. 

  I hadn't typed since the early 1980's, but I was eager to help!  My daughter

at that time was 15 and she helped me with the computer. 

 I didn't know anything about the computer; however, my typing skills did kick in!   

     One day I had been working on "Embrace the Cross " website and I had been

at my computer for hours.  Seth had already had much of my writings on my 

website, but I accidently deleted all my writings!  I was so sad and didn't know

what to do! Immediately, I called my son, and he told me that I didn't lose it 

completely, furthermore, He said he could get it back.  I was forever grateful!

My husband saw me sitting at my computer in distress and I sadly said to him, " Oh ' no ' I lost it!" then

he said, "If I was you, I would be crying!"  I replied back in saying," Seth said

he could get it back!" It's somewhere out there in outer space!"  It took my son

at least 2 hrs. to get the "Embrace the Cross" website back.  (Note: my son

lives several hours away.)   

     So, a year passes by, and I am still sending Seth, my writings by email.

April of 2016, He mentions to me about having a blog.  I said, "A blog! What's a blog?" 

My blog began in April of 2016, and I have been writing ever since.  

     Army of Prayer & Rosary, began on March 1, 1994, and everything was sent

out by paper form; for many years.  "Embrace The Cross" began Feb. 5, 2008, and was

given on paper form as well. They both were sent out together where God placed my

heart upon.  

       I ask God to keep blessing "Embrace the Cross" and all who are 

"Embracing The Cross of Jesus."  My prayer is 

" Dear Lord, take "Embrace the Cross" where it needs to go and where you want it to go."

How Embrace the Cross began; posted May 2, 2016

The Boys On The Church Steps ; May 12  2016

My Signature is Written On Your Heart ; 4-5-2017

embraceholycross.com (My first website ; Embrace The Cross.)  If you use a computer you can

view the links on the left side .)