embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, August 30, 2021

The Fall of 9-11

 Dear One's, 

     I believe many of us can remember where we were ; the day of the 9-11 attack in New York City.

Many of us were at our homes, jobs, schools, offices, churches,  and some were still asleep during the planes hitting

the Twin Towers .  

     I remember sending my four children off to school and beginning my day .  I was in my living room watching the news and I remember my one year old was playing on the floor.  When I had seen the huge hole in the first tower , I thought as many probably did , that it was a horrible airplane accident.  But shortly a second plane hit the second tower and we all knew something was very wrong.  As I was observing the whole thing unfold and seeing the buildings going up in flames , I knew the people inside would be trapped.

When the buildings began to lean and fall , I began to cry !  I looked at my baby on the floor and sobbed.

I instantly thought of my given dream I had written in my journal several years before.  I was still watching the news and 

seeing  the large cloud coming after the people in great  panic , and  it was how my given dream ended. .  It's a dream I wrote down with sadness and great confusion.

  I went into my bedroom and pulled out my journal.  I found my given dream scribbled on the front and back side of a loose piece of paper. 

 The dream was given to me at the end of

August , 1996 . (You can find it under " My Favorites" My given dreams by Lori Foster ; My Given Dream of a large City.)  After ,having the dream and writing it down , haunted me.  I knew something was going to happen to a large city , but

when ? I thought maybe a horrible earthquake ?  But I didn't know how to interpret the dream and neither did those whom I told it to.  At the time I didn't know what the Twin Towers were.  I remember in my dream , the focus was on 2 Tall buildings , that  I wrote down in my given dream.  In the beginning of the dream of seeing the large image of  Blessed Mary in great sorrow, and she was  standing  behind the 2 tall  buildings , gave me all the more reason to believe something horrible was  going to happen.  But seeing

Blessed Mary's image turning into a concrete building and her face cracked and her whole concreate body falling to the ground was extremely sad to see.  Furthermore, seeing the skulls forming on the ground around her feet was horrific !

After seeing all those images as I had mentioned , Suddenly my given dream turned into daylight !

It was a sunny bright day and I could see many people covered with a white powder coating and running frantically!  The huge cloud that they were running from is where my given dream   basically ended. I then was still in the sky witnessing this and taken away from the city.  Dream ended.

May we pray daily for All the Victims and Families and Victims that were on the aircrafts that plunged to the ground from this evil and horrific act of terrorism.

May our Lord give them strength during this most difficult time. 

Our thoughts and prayers go out to ALL those Victims and families.

Our Gratitude of Thanks for the Bravery of all of the service men and women 

and all the first responders+++

May Our Lord Bless You All+++

May Our Lord Place his Divine hands upon you All+++

May God Bless the Sorrowful, Give them your peace O' Lord,

and bring them comfort +++

Yours in Christ Love,

Lori Foster

IN MEMORY AMD HONOR OF ALL THE VICTIMS OF 9-11 &

ALL OUR MILITARY  AND SERVICE MEN & WOMEN

THIS IS FOR YOU +++

Dust In The Wind / 9-2019

Don't Stop Believing / 4-2020


Nuvole Bianche , by Ludovico Einaudi /5-2021

Giorni Dispari , by Ludovico Einaudi / 8-2021

Night , by Ludovico Einaudi / 8-2021

Oltremare, by Ludovico Einaudi / 8-2021

Jacob's Piano /5-2021 / Lord , gently lift us up as we 

Embrace you +++

My Given Dream of A Large City / 6-2017

My Given Dreams , by Lori Foster / 9-2017

Lori Foster's Story / 12-2017

_______________________________________________

The Sound of Silence Military Tribute / 8-31-2021

Have You Forgotten ? 8-31-2021

Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning/ 8-31-2021

Sound of Silence Tribute / 8-31-2021

Sights and Sounds 9-11 Tribute / 8-31-2021