embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Clinging To Christ

 Oh ' My Lord , Jesus !

If I only would have 

or should have done 

things this way ! 

These are the words I keep

holding on to !

I try hard to go forward 

but something keeps pulling

me backwards. 

Things  keep 

reminding me of my past

 that brings me down. 

I keep telling myself

"If only I would have

or should have."

I try to stay positive but

guilt, shame, and loneliness

arises ! 

__________________________________

"Cling to me my child."

You will not find me in

the past .  I Am your

Creator and I Am always

in the Present"

I know the  Crosses you are carrying 

are heavy and sometimes seems

 unbearable .

It is I who will help you  carry

your Cross+++

May you look at me as I carried

My Cross along the dirt fields and

hillsides of Calvary.  

As you are carrying your Cross

I will lighten your heavy load

each and every time you think

of me in my loneliness.  I was

spat on , whipped,  called

profane names and my blood 

was poured out for All of

mankind.  

My Holy Cross I Carried for You !

________________________________

Oh' Jesus !  I will look at you every time

whenever I am down

and feel low !  When I keep 

going in reverse  ; remind me you are 

there !  When I try to undo something that 

simply cannot be undone , I will look up

and be reminded of you carrying  

your  Cross+++

For you fell three times and even had

help picking up your Cross by Simon.

You said you will help me carry

my Cross +++

I will place my full Trust in you 

my Lord  !

 I  know you are the

Only Way , Truth, and Life !

I will cling to you Christ 

like never before !

It is you that is wiping my 

face clean and showering me

with Your Breath of Holiness +++

________________________________

Jeremiah  Ch.29 Verse 11 He says: 

"For I know the plans I have for you,

declares the Lord, plans to prosper you

 and not to harm you, plans to give you 

hope and a future."

________________________________

Through  The Cross of Jesus

He Has  Redeemed The World+++

By Your  Stripes We Are Healed +++

_________________________________

My Soul Clings to You My God ; 3-12-2021

My Holy Kiss ; 9-2021

Breath of Heaven ; 2-2017

Holy Spirit ; 4-2017

Touch of Heaven ; 6-2021

You Have Searched Me Lord ' and you Know Me ; 6-2021