embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Walk Away and Embrace The Cross Movement ' began Feb. 5, 2022

 Today is February 5, 2022 "Embrace The Cross." 

It is also the day "Walk Away and Embrace The Cross

Movement" began.

It's a movement instructed by God to 'Walk Away'

from having an ABORTION and participating in

 ENDING LIFE+++

Your given click on the Stories & Videos below

will be "The Army of God"

supporting this movement to begin with US ! 

note: The message between the STARS is below.

______________________________________

The "Walk Away and Embrace The Cross Movement" 

began on the Anniversary of "Embrace The Cross "

 that began on Feb. 5, 2008.

______________________________________

How Embrace the Cross Began

Project Rachel and Gabriel for pregnancies,

depression, and  addictions 

What A Beautiful Name 

Miracles

Everything

A Text Message from God 

Army of Prayer & Rosary ; some of my favorite songs

message below between the STARS:

***************************************

JUST WALK AWAY and Embrace The Cross !

{And nothing comes in between

Our love is fragile see

you're all that I'm asking for

in the still of your hands

anything can happen now

with every beat of my heart+

love speaks in silence+

anything is possible

with every beat of my heart+}

from the voiceless +

All I Am asking For song ; from the voiceless

I am not a potential human

I am a human with potential

I was created by God,

fearfully and wonderfully made

in his image.

Known by my creator, loved and 

destined for greatness!

*****************************************

1) A Letter to the Abortionist , Nurses, and Receptionist

2)Present and Knox

3) What Our World is Presenting to God

4) Jesus Passed By ; Look to The Cross ' God will give you strength to say NO' and 

WALK AWAY !  God will show you true FREEDOM  and to stay away from the 

Slavery of PAIN.   {Be BRAVE make a MOVE our Lord is right by your side }

You Make Me Brave ; song{As your LOVE in wave after wave ; crashes over me}

5) I Have a Plan  ; two videos of Satan tempting Jesus 

PRO-LIFE VIDEOS & STORIES