embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, August 12, 2022

At My Table

 "Take, eat; this is my body" of the bread; and of the cup, 

"Drink of it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant,

which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of

sins" (Matthew Ch:26 Verses 26-28).


And again, Jesus spoke to them in parables,

saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be

compared to a king who gave a wedding feast

for his son, and sent his servants to call those

who were invited to the wedding feast, but they

would not come.  Again, he sent other servants,

saying, "Tell those who are invited, See, I have 

prepared my dinner, my oxen and my fat calves

have been slaughtered, and everything is ready.

Come to the wedding feast' But they paid no

attention and went off, one to his farm,

another to his business, ... (Matthew Ch:22)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

                                     AT MY TABLE

My church you will find so quiet and solemn

It is there you will find peace of Me 'your God!

The lights you will find dimmed and slowly become

brighter as Mass is near+

I can see my people beginning to come to my table

of holiness+

I hear echoes of little children finding their way and

settling in the pews with their parents.

"Come to my table ' I whisper!"

The Breath of my holiness is placed upon all!

Their prayers in glory and honor to Me' their God!

I hear My Words being spoken and being offered up!

"Come to my table ' I sing!

I have prepared my heavenly banquet for All who

believe!

For it is I given unto you! Take and eat my body

and drink my blood+ for my flesh is REAL food

and my blood REAL drink. 

He who feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood

has life eternal and I will raise him up on the 

last day. The man who feeds on my flesh and

drinks my blood remains in me and I in him+

Jesus was standing there behind the altar+

The beautiful white cloth of holiness was carefully

in place.

Jesus prays in giving thanks and broke the bread

"This is my body, which is for you. Do this in

remembrance of me." In the same way, after the

supper, he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the

new covenant in my blood. Do this whenever you

drink it, in remembrance of me." (1 Corinthians Ch:11 verses 23-26)

His chalice was beaming of his light for he is

the Light+

Jesus looked out into his people who were in prayer+

His tears flowed down upon his holy face+

He looked over to his left and there were people who wasn't 

there anymore!  

He looked over to his right and there were more

people missing! 

Jesus spoke to the crowd " Do you believe?

" Do you believe I AM!"

The people looked up and said, "Yes' Lord we BELIEVE+

Jesus spoke "Do you believe I AM THE ETERNAL 

WORD MADE FLESH+

The people began to form in line to receive him in the

Holy Eucharist+

His people would say, "Amen" as they came up to Jesus+

They received him in His Body and His Blood+

For they REMAIN in Him and He in them+

(John Ch:6 verses 48-69)

It is there we meet Christ our Lord+

At His Table+

____________________________________________

Communion Stories, by Lori Foster

Oh, Mary Mother of God (beautiful)

Table of Plenty

Gift of Finest Wheat

The Last Supper I AM THE WAY, TRUTH, AND LIFE

______________________________________________

John Ch.6 The Holy Eucharist

John Ch.6 & stories by Lori Foster and videos

I Am the Bread of Life (scripture)

The Eucharist Sacrifice & Banquet

Corpus Christi (The Most Holy Body & Blood of Christ)

A Piece of you my Lord