embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, January 21, 2023

The 50-year Battle Upon the Voiceless ' Remember Me ?

 January 22 is the 50th Anniversary of Roe V Wade'

the Passed Law to Murder the unborn children.

May we go to Days of the Week Music: you will find

Special Events between the Crosses+++

The Silent Battle that was placed upon the voiceless

Must End! How does it finally End? By each of Us!

Walk Away and Embrace the Cross Movement

 for the voiceless' 

Your Click will be your given response. +

May we turn our nightlights on for All of

the helpless unborn who could not fight to live. +

____________________________________

Placing Icing on the Cake

There is Only One you

Present and Knox

Abba 

(You are the potter we are the clay

the work of your hands) Jesus is Pro-Life+

____________________________________

All That I'm Asking For (love speaks in silence)


Faiths Song  (I gave my heart although it's lost

it's still beating; I gave my soul and although

I'm broken I am still breathing)


Lori Foster's Thoughts on Abortion / The Baby

remains silent/ Why was I so ignored


The Silent Killer on the Unborn