embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, August 7, 2023

Christ Cross

 The World sometimes 

feels dim and gloomy.

I feel a bit low and

even sad oh' Lord!

The sun comes out and

warmth is inviting me

to have joy!

But my loneliness is

wearing me down

and my head remains

low.

I ask my Lord

"Why dear God are

my emotions feeling

distant from you?"

"My Heart seems

broken and I can't seem

to find healing?"


"Arise! Look up!

Meet me on my 

Holy Cross!

"Christ Cross."

Hold on to the

given joy I want

you to receive!

Hold on to my

pure surrounding

of your soul!

Hold steadfast to

all the greatness I

have instore for

you!

Your fulfillment

will be my love

on my holy cross.

Your strength will be

given by my holy kiss.

 May you go forward

carrying the goodness

of me in your 

heart and soul!

Remember all good

things of my own 

will sustain you!

Remember those who you

care about and what they

mean to you!

Remember not to allow the 

things of importance to

be covered up

by darkness.

Arise! Stand firm

in your setting!

My eyes are forever

on fire with yours!

All the joy

and beauty are from 

me! 

They are great gifts

for you to treasure and

keep!

Always be attentive

with the people

in your life.

Arise! Spring forward!

I will always be there

in all your struggles.

May you capture

great meaning of

your life and

place it in

your heart and

keep it there!

No swaying from

side to side or

backing away

from me!

Place your focus

on doing service for

your loved ones

and those you care about!

It's where you will

find "My Holy Cross!"

"Christ Cross."

My tear drops will meet

yours with my 

Holy Kiss+

______________________________

May Blessed Mary place her

veil across you with a rose+

by Lori foster

Gabriel's Message (beautifu1)

________________________________

My Holy Kiss 

Everything

For Loneliness (scripture)