embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

In Me You May Find Peace

 

___________________________________________

John Ch. 16 Verse 33 : I tell you all this ,that in me you may find peace

You will suffer in the world . But take courage! I have overcome the world."

Romans Ch. 8 Verse 28: We know that God makes all things work

together for the good of those who have been called according

to his decree .

Romans Ch. 8 Verses 37-39: Yet in all this we are more than conquerors 

because of him who has loves us.  for I am certain that neither death nor life,

neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, not powers,

neither height nor depth not any other creature, will be able to separate us

from the love of God that comes to us in Christ Jesus, our Lord.

Romans Ch. 15 Verse 13: So may God, the source of hope, fill you with

all joy and peace in believing so that through the power of the Holy

Spirit you may have hope in abundance.

Philippians Ch. 4 Verses 6-7: Dismiss all anxiety from your minds. Present

your needs to God in every form of prayer and in petitions full of gratitude.

Then God's own peace, which is beyond all understanding, will stand

guard over your hearts and minds, in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews Ch. 13 Verse 5-6: Do not love money but be content with what you

have, for God has said , "I will never desert you, nor will I forsake you." 

Thus we may say with confidence: 

"The Lord is my helper,

I will not be afraid ."

_________________________________________________

Peace Be Still

How Can It Be You say that I am free+++

You Are My All in All

Love Alone is Worth the fight, by Lauren Daigle

Love Alone is Worth the fight , by Switchfoot

No Longer Slaves

Survivor

The War Is Over

Spirit Move

Starlight

Short Stories:

My Signature is Written On Your Heart 

Because It's Your Heart I See