embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Army of Prayer & Rosary / Because it's your heart I see / I have an appointment with you my Jesus / A piece of you, My Lord

 Today is Sat. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." May you go to

Days of the Week Music: you will find Sat. 

between the Crosses+++your click will be your

given response.

May we ask for God's Blessings among Us in

His Holiness+

Yours in Christ love,

Lori foster

______________________________________

Because It's Your Heart I See

I Have an Appointment with you My Jesus

A Piece of You My Lord

note: Dear ones,

If you do not have a church to go to 

pray about it.  Speak to those you know!

And ask for advice in your own community

of a church service. Through the Trust in Our

Lord you will find peace and joy!

Remember always, God is with you!