embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, September 25, 2026

Army of Prayer & Rosary/ My Love will never be shaken/ Would you recognize me? / I have an appointment with you my Jesus

 Saturday is "Army of Prayer & Rosary."🌹

May you go to "Days of the Week Music."🎶

you will find Saturdays between the Crosses➕➕➕

your Click will be your lit candle🕯

Together we will go forward in The Army of God⛨

from home to home 💟 and place to place.

May Our Lord wrap all our prayers & concerns

in His Sacred Heart 💞

Yours in Christ love,

Lori Foster

__________________________________-

Days of the Week Music🎜🎝 note: you will find

the Divine Mercy Prayer & how to make your five

crosses➕

My Love will never be shaken

Would you recognize me?

I have an appointment with you my Jesus

Before Investigating find no fault (scripture)