embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, September 11, 2017

My Love For You Will Never Be Shaken



The Storm may arise but my love for you
will never be shaken.

How can this be my Lord?
I am facing a large storm
and you are no where
to be found !

The Storm I must face and
I ask myself what has
been erased?

I am shaken and don't know
where I am to go or where
I shall stand!

Have You left me my Lord?

You answer back to me.
The Storms may arise
but my love for you
will never be shaken.

When you feel hopeless
of despair , I am
very near you.

Oh My Lord ! Find me
in my place.
Give me your comfort.
Give me your peace.

Lord, I see sadness
in the eyes of others.
Can you uplift them to
yourself ?

I can and  I AM !

Go to my people in pain
Blanket them with my love
where you see sadness
help wipe their tears away.

When you see someone alone
go to them and find out their
needs.
Lord ! How can I begin?

You will begin with ME!
I will be the ONE
to  GUIDE YOU through.

I will help CALM THE 
STORM that has 
shaken you.
DO NOT BE AFRAID
AND DON'T LET ME GO!

REMEMBER always, My Child!
The storms may arise
but My Love for you will
NEVER BE SHAKEN!
How can this be My Lord?

FOR I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH
AND THE LIFE (John 14: V 6)

IN  HONOR OF 9-11 / 7-6-2017 ++++++++++++++

Firefighters Tribute / 9-2018

One Call Away /God Bless Our First Responders / 9-2018

*Jesus of Nazareth The Last Supper / John 14 : V 6 

I DEDICATE THESE SONGS FOR ALL WHO ARE