embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Given Vision ( Jesus Dying On The Cross)

JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS
On February 16, 1995 I had a very unusual dream and it felt so real
This is my dream:
     My husband and I was in a house with a few other people.
We were in a living room watching T.V. and a hard Rock
video came on T.V.  I was sitting there watching it
and a horrible image of the Devil appeared in the video.
This image was half man and half beast. This image was
Satan. I was telling everyone how terrible this song
and group are.  Nobody in the room could see the image
of Satan but me.  I looked straight at a crucifix on a wall
and all of a sudden I saw the crucifix come alive. A large image
of Jesus appeared on the wall. Jesus was dying on the cross.
The wall was a red or rust color background and I could
see part of the cross behind him.  Jesus was crowned with
thorns and blood was dripping all over his face.
tears was running down his face in great agony
and sadness. Jesus head would move side to side and
he was dying. I could only see Jesus from his chest up.
I felt such agony and pain for him. my heart ached for
I knew Christ heart is longing for his children to know
and love him. I didn't tell anyone about me seeing the
image of Satan in the video nor Jesus dying on the cross.
     Next thing I know my husband and I are still in this
house with the same group of people. we're all sleeping
on a living room floor.  I woke up with drippings on my
head and body. I discovered it was drops of blood
falling from the ceiling and I knew instantly it was
the blood of Jesus coming down on me. I woke up my
husband, and the blood drops became many all over the
place. Everyone woke up in great fear and didn't know
what was happening.  I then told everyone about
the image of Satan in the rock video, and Jesus
being crucified.  I told everyone this is Jesus blood
from the cross for all of our sin's and the sin's of
the world. I told them that we all have the
knowledge of God and we know what to do.
We must pray now to Jesus for his love
for us all. We must repent our sins
and pray.  All of us got down on our
knees and began to pray together. 
I woke up from my given dream
in great fear, amazement, and
sadness.
Note: The vision of seeing Satan was more beastly than
human. He stood upright on his legs, and he didn't
have feet. He had animal hooves.

This Dream is telling me: Christ is longing for his
people to know and love him.   Satan is getting many souls through
music, video's and movies. Many People are easily being snatched
up by Satan's work.  We all must pray and repent at all times.
Try not to become a victim of your own desires.  Those who pray
daily, do God's work, and His will towards others Have nothing
to fear.  Pray as a family and help teach others to pray.
I'll never forget Jesus eyes , the beauty and love within them.
Note: This vision was in full color / his blood was great.

NOTE: Listening to SOFT ROCK MUSIC is not against Our Lord,
if the words are uplifting and positive. Jesus is offended with 
Heavy Metal Music that has depressing,
 words and feel  to it. Some music can allow us to
be separated from one's own
self and  from the world. 
If the music places you into darkness STAY AWAY FROM IT.

In 1992 the year of my conversion I made a decision to not place
any attention on distasteful and undesirable music ! Three years
later God allowed himself to be shown on the Cross +++

My son Seth ,  kindly drew the given" Image of Jesus dying on the Cross" for me, on
August 23, 2009. This image is called "EMBRACE THE CROSS" It's
the black and white image on my website and the colored image on my blog. 

note: My son  Seth , drew my given vision of Jesus with a pencil and sheet of white
paper, on my dining room table.   I explained to him everything I had seen of
Jesus , but I didn't want him to place to much blood.  I wanted people to be 
able to look at Jesus Beauty +  There is no greater love+
  


How Embrace The Cross Began /5-2016

Your Great Name/ 2-2019

What A Beautiful Name / 7-2017

Text Message from God / 1-10-2018

The Passion of Christ (Awesome God ) 9-14-2017


Dear One's,  Please go to embraceholycross.com may you read the story
" Embracing A Child " it was another vision of mine given
to me in a dream. after I received "Jesus Dying On The Cross"
Please go to the story  "Catching Your Tears"
 and "To My Wonderful Teens"

May Our Loving Lord Bless You Always,  Lori Foster

I AM BECAUSE WE ARE

MY SIGNATURE IS  WRITTEN ON YOUR HEART

VIDEOS OF JESUS , LITANY, CHANTS, AND MORE

Hallelujah , video

O'Come Emmanuel, beautiful

Blessed Redeemer 

Broken Vessels ( Amazing Grace)

Where Are You My People

More Precious Than Silver by Paul McClure

More Precious Than Silver

Prepare The Way by Hosanna

Courageous by Casting Crowns