embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The Colored Image of Jesus

 Dear Ones,  I asked my son if he could place the "Colored Image" of my given

vison "Jesus Dying on The Cross" on the blog. 

My son ,  had done a colored copy shortly after the original black and white drawing

in Aug 2009.   I mailed the colored copy to him a few years ago

to be placed on "Embrace The Cross" blog.

I recently asked him if he still had the "Colored Image" and he did.  I then

asked him if he could place it on my blog and keep the black and white Image

of Jesus on the original "Embrace the Cross" website. 

On May 9, 2021 (Mothers Day)  my son Placed the colored Image on my blog. 

I wanted the viewers to know my given dream was in color and very graphic.  

you may read the given vision on the link below:

May God Keep Blessing You All,

sincerely yours in Christ love,

Lori Foster 

Jesus Dying on The Cross ; 1-2017 

My Given Dreams by Lori Foster ; 9-2017

Note: you can find "The colored image of Jesus" and "My Given Dreams" 

on My Favorites #2 .